washing machines.....

Old December 11th 13, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default washing machines.....

Howdy!
I'm thankful my Bosch (dishes) doesn't play a tune, nor does the
Kenmore Elite Oasis clothes washer. I don't need an appliance to sing to me,
and I'm wondering what the hell Schubert's "The Trout" has to do w/ major
appliances? G "Washed by fish." "Sharing the pond with your clothes."
Next the oven will be singing "I knew you were coming so I baked a cake!"

Love this Kenmore because it has no spindle; large pieces of fabric,
quilts & sheets are not shredded, don't end up in a wad, and come out
clean-clean! Same for pillows: no problem.
Samsung: the Hello Kitty of appliances. ;-P

Ragmop/Sandy - likes the sharp beeps that can be heard house-wide,
and the sound volume can be turned down or eliminated

On 12/9/13 4:22 PM, in article
, "D&D"
wrote:

Lucky me, my Bosch doesnt beep or play music.

Dee in Oz

"Taria" wrote in message
My new Samsung dishwasher sings a little song when it starts and again
when it
finishes. It is quite pleasant compared to the godawful beep of the Bosch
clothes washer and dryer. Maybe the makers are figuring out nobody likes
the
nasty beepers? Sounds like your machines make you happy and that is
wonderful!
Wash away Janner.
Taria

"Janner" wrote in message ...

Got my new washing machine!!! Came end of last week, it is soooooo
quiet! At the end of the cycle plays a jolly little tune, how cute

Just gotta catch up on all the washing now!

Janner
France

Old December 12th 13, 11:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janner

ROFL, you've made me laugh out loud, apparently I can turn the music
off, but I'm not fed up with it yet. I do like the idea of a singing
cooker.....as long as it works better than the timer on mine

I love that "the Hello Kitty of appliances", I love Hello Kitty! I'm a
bit old for it really, just something safe about it....

Janner
France

Old December 12th 13, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I would love an oven that sang that tune. Dad always sings that when
there is a cake around. Sweet memories. Alas the range just does that
cheepie obnoxious beep. Rats. Who is making Kenmore these days?
No volume on the Bosch here loud or nothing. rats. Sales guy said
Samsung stole all the good ideas from Bosch and improved them. I
don't know about that but being happy with whatever you have is
wonderful. Anna Belle's carmel corn cooked up perfect, the
dishes are all clean and we are fat and happy here in the kitchen!
Taria

After Washing Mika Quilting 54 February 13th 09 07:24 PM
OT Washing the cat NightMist Quilting 7 October 14th 08 08:08 PM
sewing machines. LOTS of sewing machines. Jack Campin - bogus address Quilting 5 January 11th 07 04:00 AM
sewing machines. LOTS of sewing machines. Jack Campin - bogus address Sewing 0 January 10th 07 03:26 PM
Washing wools Karen in MN Yarn 84 January 16th 04 06:34 PM