Grrrr!

Old September 27th 13, 04:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL[_2_]

Default Grrrr!

So annoyed! My latest quilt project is almost done. Just as I was
finishing up the last machine part of the binding, the machine went
out of time. And there was not a pin anywhere near the needle area.
Grr! Retreat is in two weeks. Here's hoping I can get a fast repair.

Mary, irked
Old October 7th 13, 04:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I learned a long time ago that if you have a back up machine your regular
machine acts up a lot less. I got in a real bind many years ago at
Christmas
time when I had no back up machine. I now have many back up machines
and try not to work to deadlines. Both make life a tad easier.
Have fun at the retreat Mary.
Taria

"Mary in Rock Island IL" wrote in message

My machine is back in time (and in time for retreat). Now to decide
on which projects toi take along.

I might even tuck in my back up machine, just in case.

Old October 7th 13, 05:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patricia Storey

I absolutely agree with you, Taria!
I don't think I've used my back-up machine - from necessity - since I
bought it!
I have done a bit of rudimentary practice, to familiarise myself with
the back-up machine: in case ... g

In article , says...

I learned a long time ago that if you have a back up machine your regular
machine acts up a lot less. I got in a real bind many years ago at
Christmas
time when I had no back up machine. I now have many back up machines
and try not to work to deadlines. Both make life a tad easier.
Have fun at the retreat Mary.
Taria

Pat on the Green
Old October 8th 13, 03:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Yeppers, you're right!
My two machines are old metal Kenmores, and I rotate between them from project to project.
Hmm, should I get a back-up to them?
Ginger in CA

Grrrr Cheryl Quilting 5 January 28th 06 03:56 AM
Grrrr Karen C - California Needlework 1 June 24th 05 02:53 AM
Grrrr... M Rimmer Quilting 5 April 9th 05 09:11 AM
Grrrr... I need new crimping pliers!!! Su/Cutworks Beads 1 January 20th 05 03:03 PM
Grrrr... Charlie Beads 9 February 7th 04 06:15 PM