Been on a trip

Old September 12th 13, 11:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
CaroleD-Retired and Loving It

Default Been on a trip

I got a phone message saying I hadn't posted much on RCTQ lately, but I
don't know if it involved the newgroup or the Facebook group. Anyway, I'm
here! I've just returned from a two week Lindblad/National Geographic Photo
Expedition to Alaska and British Columbia, thanks to my daughter. I haven't
had much time for computers and newsgroups because of getting ready and then
actually taking the fabulous trip!

^.....^
(=' * '=) Carole D
-(,,)---(,,)-

Old September 13th 13, 08:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janner

On 13/09/13 00:03, CaroleD-Retired and Loving It wrote:
I got a phone message saying I hadn't posted much on RCTQ lately, but I
don't know if it involved the newgroup or the Facebook group. Anyway,
I'm here! I've just returned from a two week Lindblad/National
Geographic Photo Expedition to Alaska and British Columbia, thanks to my
daughter. I haven't had much time for computers and newsgroups because
of getting ready and then actually taking the fabulous trip!

^.....^
(=' * '=) Carole D
-(,,)---(,,)-

WOW! What a fantastic excuse not to have been here It must have been
absolutely breathtaking, what a lovely daughter you have.

Janner
France
Old September 15th 13, 06:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
CaroleD-Retired and Loving It

My daughter works for National Geographic Expeditions and she won this trip
for two in a work contest. I was lucky enough to be able to accompany her.

I've posted my pictures at:

https://carolesquiltingprojects.shutterfly.com/pictures

Carole D- Retired and loving it

Old September 16th 13, 03:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
CaroleD-Retired and Loving It

It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience. If it hadn't been a
prize that my daughter won, I could never have afforded to do such a thing!

^.....^

Old September 19th 13, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patricia Storey

In article ,
says...

My daughter works for National Geographic Expeditions and she won this trip
for two in a work contest. I was lucky enough to be able to accompany her.

I've posted my pictures at:

https://carolesquiltingprojects.shutterfly.com/pictures

Carole D- Retired and loving it

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful collection of pictures.
They really made me shiver, they were so atmospheric. Must have been
great to have been with your daughter.

Pat on the Green
Old September 19th 13, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
CaroleD-Retired and Loving It

We did have a fantastic time and it made me realize how wonderful nature in
its pure form can be!

^.....^

OT trip Estelle Gallagher Quilting 34 October 6th 08 09:00 PM
OT mostly - Trip to NZ Heather Cross Quilting 1 June 30th 05 04:51 AM
Trip - Not all OT Sherry Starr Quilting 13 May 26th 05 06:06 PM
Trip! Katherine Burgess Yarn 0 September 6th 03 12:45 PM
Trip to LQS... Kate Dicey Quilting 6 July 13th 03 11:35 PM