FA:Granny's Gra'Bag #18

Old July 28th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
freddiefrog

Default FA:Granny's Gra'Bag #18

http://collectorscarauction.com/inde...tem=1103138402

Granny Rat is a proud member of the Green Sock On Left Foot on Tuesday
(GSOLFOT) on-line Miniature Club, and a member of the prestigious
Cecret Cyber Cisters (CCCs).

*******************************

Bad Dragon and Friend along with a grouping of those "items" that I
just can't throw away and am hoping that someone. . . . anyone. . . .
might want. Various good stuff and various scales, as you can see. And
as you can also see one of those ever present Bad Dragons has sneaked
into the mishmash, and this time he's brought a friend. I will no
longer apologize for this. Surely you have learned by now that with
me. . . . . this happens.

And the Dragon speaks: Ha HA, you thought one of us was bad before,
well, the anti has been upped. Meet my friend, Whisper, or as she is
more commonly known, Whisper The Mischievous Fairy. What I don't think
of to get into, she does.

And Granny Speaks: I see her. Look just keep it to yourself. I'm
certainly not opposed to her going with you in the least, but just let
the winner (hopefully, there will BE a winner) find out after she's
received the package. I still have much to clear out. Now, can we just
keep this quiet?

OK a run-down on what the grouping contains:
* We have a lovely croquet set. (no one will play with you, you say?
Well, I'm, not surprised. You are NOT suppose to hit your opponent
over the head with the mallet). And we have a nice "See Rock City"
birdhouse. (You have as yet not been given your wings, so forget
trying to catch a bird). A lovely pot of pink flowers and a tiny white
vase with flowers.

* We also have pizza, candles, delectable dessert, cookies and to top
off your meal a package of chawing t'bacci. Hit jist don git ane
better an dis.
* OK sewing paraphernalia. You know, the stuff that involves
patterns, thread, needles and the like. Save some of that "bacci for
this chore.
* We have here a nice bed warmer that I'm sure is welcome in some
parts of the country but most certainly not in my part of the South.
Here also are shoes, a hat box, a churn (do people actually still use
these?), a nice brass pot and also a brass compote of sorts. You have
some of that "bacci left, don't you? Hey DOGGIES, here's your
spittoon.
* A very lovely bouquet of flowers ("To My Own True Love?), a rose
trellis, a tiny rock garden on a rock, flower plantings in progress, a
tiny twig basket with flowers, a topiary in a pot and a clown flag
(and he doesn't even seem to be a Stephen King clown. I'm sure some of
you, as do I, wish he was.)
* Cotton candy, get ya Cotton Candy here. And a tissue box with
tissues to wipe those sticky fingers after you lap off that tasty
treat. A perfume tray and a tiny picture, a string of pearls, a bowl
of fruit and a dish of cut-up fruit. AND the epiphany of quality and
efficiency - An ACME washboard. Bring on that "bacci again, I feel a
chaw and a spit coming on.
* And here we have a perfectly sane grouping (yes I do have sane
stuff also) An assortment of cloth, rugs and a Robin Betterly kit for
dishes.
* Oh, and one more thing. There is a very nice little black piano in
the group. Unfortunately both Bad Drag AND Whisper think they can play
AND sing. I am NOT responsible for the cops showing up at your door at
2 AM. You should look to your neighbors for this unfortunate
reporting.
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. THANK YOU FOR READING MY INSANE RAMBLINGS.

Shipping is by USPS First Class and will be $4.00.
(Insurance is an additional $1.70).

Granny's Quilt Sunny[_2_] Quilting 7 July 12th 08 10:08 PM
Granny's Linen Cupboard Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 January 31st 04 02:14 AM
Granny's Linen Cupboard Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 January 31st 04 02:13 AM
reference to Granny's daughter Stella Fenley Yarn 0 August 2nd 03 05:20 PM
Granny's daughter Judy Yarn 1 August 2nd 03 01:06 AM