Quilting nightmare -- literally

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 20th 14, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

Default Quilting nightmare -- literally

A few nights ago, I dreamed that I had arrived at a quilting retreat at
a location about 3 hours from where I live. After I got there, I
realized that I had the patterns for the projects I wanted to work on,
but I had left the fabric and my sewing machine at home. I had to turn
around and go back home for them. I suppose I could have bought more
fabric, but I really needed my sewing machine.

I do have a list on my computer of stuff to take to a quilting retreat,
so I will have to make sure to check it carefully before I leave for the
real retreat next month. I've never gone that far for a retreat before;
forgetting something would be more serious than when the retreat is only
a half-hour from home.

Julia in MN