Happy 4th of July

Old July 4th 11, 06:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default Happy 4th of July

Howdy!
Happy 4th of July, everyone.

Freedom to quilt what you like, like what you quilt!

Cheers!

Ragmop/Sandy - celebrating my 36th wedding anniversary ;-)

Old July 4th 11, 02:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IEZ[_2_]

"Sandy E" wrote in message
Howdy!
Happy 4th of July, everyone.

Freedom to quilt what you like, like what you quilt!

Cheers!

Ragmop/Sandy - celebrating my 36th wedding anniversary ;-)

A Fourth of July wedding? The whole country celebrates your anniversary
every year! Joe and I just had our 35th on June 26. It's been so hectic
here the past few months we almost forgot - at least I did, he's such a
romantic. Anyway, I hope that today I will be able to sew the binding on
the front of the ginormous quilt I'm making for my son. Then hand-tacking
down the back will take me forever. I have a deadline of sorts. Bret and
his cat are moving from Virginia to Tallahassee at the end of July, for at
least four years. I want to have it done by then, or else I'll have to ship
it. I don't see me making a car trip from PA to FL anytime soon. Did it a
couple of years ago, to Disney World, and hated it. Flying will be the
lesser of two evils, I think.

As soon as that king-sized quilt is done, I can do what I want. Yay!

Iris

Old July 6th 11, 06:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default Happy Anniversary

Howdy!

A belated Happy Anniversary, Iris.
35 yrs: where does the time go?!!!? *

Congratulations.

A big quilt, you say? While he moves to Florida: yee-haw!
He'll be further away, but protected by his mom's love & comfort. ;-)

Cheers!

R/Sandy - quilting & anniversaries & chocolate: "it's all good"

* "Where does the time go?" "Cleveland!" ..Bugs Bunny

Old July 7th 11, 02:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IEZ[_2_]

"Sandy E" wrote in message
Howdy!

A belated Happy Anniversary, Iris.
35 yrs: where does the time go?!!!? *

Congratulations.

A big quilt, you say? While he moves to Florida: yee-haw!
He'll be further away, but protected by his mom's love & comfort. ;-)

Cheers!

R/Sandy - quilting & anniversaries & chocolate: "it's all good"

* "Where does the time go?" "Cleveland!" ..Bugs Bunny

Where does the time go, indeed! I retired in 2005 and DH in 2006. We've
both noticed extreme time acceleration. The days and weeks go so fast.

And, by the way, DS almost went to Texas! El Paso to be exact. He was
accepted into the PhD program at UTEP, and they were the first ones to come
back with the offer for the assistanceship. I didn't mind Texas, although
it's pretty far from Pennsylvania. The idea of Juarez right across the
river was a bit scary, no matter how much they emphasized how safe El Paso
was. But, then he went to a conference and met some people from Florida
State (which was the second one to come through with the money) and he made
his decision. I tried to get out of making a big quilt for a hot state, but
people assured me it gets cold there too!

Iris

Happy 4th of July! Sandy E Quilting 5 July 6th 10 02:20 AM
Happy 4th July Pat P Needlework 7 July 7th 07 04:16 AM
Happy 4th July Heather in WestOz Quilting 2 July 5th 06 02:03 AM
Happy 4th of July Glenn/Patty Quilting 22 July 6th 05 05:07 PM
Happy July 4th Flossy Quilting 3 July 3rd 04 06:42 PM