Pieced Roman Shades

Old August 7th 05, 03:05 PM
Betsy Ross

Default Pieced Roman Shades

Wow! Someone in a Yahoo group recommeded
this site. Just another project for us
all! Be sure to check out the Student
Gallery.

http://www.terrelldesigns.com/

Old August 7th 05, 04:33 PM
Jalynne

Heehee, I see some names I know in there. WoW....i think....this might
be something I could do ...not for this house, but we're hoping to buy a
house after we move back to CA. This would be a great alternative to
cold, impersonal miniblinds. Thanks for sharing it with us!

--
Jenn/Jalynne
navy Wife, homeschooling mom, 1st soprano in Tacoma Symphony Chorus
Old August 7th 05, 05:06 PM
marbles_2

Wow!! thanks for that link!!! I've seen it before long ago when we were
in the planning stages of our bedroom/bathroom remodel and I fantasized
about making some pieced shades with trees on them. Then I lost the
link..... and then I forgot all about it. I bookmarked it this time.

Annie

Old August 7th 05, 06:10 PM
Sally Swindells

Thanks for this, Its just given me an idea.......

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Old August 7th 05, 11:48 PM
Susan Laity Price

I had enough trouble finishing Roman shades for my son's media room
from regular drapery fabric.

Susan

Old August 8th 05, 01:28 AM
Cheryl

I bought her book a few years ago and now have "stained glass" shades pieced
for the big windows in the sewing room.

--

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced......

nk.net...

Old August 13th 05, 03:58 PM
niasha

Her book has pretty good instructions.
--
Niasha
"What doesn't kill you, defines you."

"Betsy Ross" Wow! Someone in a Yahoo group recommeded