Tell me to quit

Old May 18th 05, 01:46 PM
Kate Dicey

Jessamy wrote:

now you know my addiction ;-)

And why my chocolate buttons are so good...

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old May 18th 05, 02:18 PM
emilia

Betsy Ross wrote:
I thought people would assume I was talking about buying more fabric!

I read it as "tell me to quilt"!! I thought you were looking for
motivation and I was going to ask for some too!! ;o)

Old May 18th 05, 03:55 PM
Jessamy

ok I will motivate :-)

do one block this month on that quilt that is *all* you have to do now don't
get ahead of yourself doing more ok?!!

--
Jessamy (well it *might* work not being allowed to do something )
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad

Old May 18th 05, 05:48 PM
Debra

On Wed, 18 May 2005 13:46:59 +0100, Kate Dicey
wrote:

Jessamy wrote:

now you know my addiction ;-)

And why my chocolate buttons are so good...

I'm currently addicted to the dark chocolate M&Ms. Oddly, the peanut
ones. (I don't care for the peanut milk chocolate ones at all.) Wish
I had some now.
Debra in VA
Old May 18th 05, 06:08 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Gorgeous Daw-ling - simply gorgeous!! I don't think I use enough orange in
my quilts. I'll add that to my quilting resolutions list. USE MORE ORANGE!

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Jessamy" wrote in message
Well done! well some addictions are healthier than others ... like fabric
;-)

I grew up in a smoking environment to I have never had problems with
cigarettes and stinky ashtrays and still don't I do now notice people who
smoke breath ewwwww

yes silly kids
--
Jessamy (got new photo's up as promised! green quilt top is done and
orange
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jess_ayad/my_photos
In The Netherlands
hey jess,
i been off those nastys since pregnant with first child back in april,
78.
wooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!
still know i'm an addictive personality though.
much like an alcoholic, i can never ever pick up a cigarette again.
not that i ever would, they smell disgusting to me now.
i even have a problem when i see someone else smoking.
makes them look so 'stupid' in my head.
especially the young ones, breaks my heart to think they should never
have started and could quit easier than they realize if they'd just do
it NOW!!!
no nasty smelling fabs in my stash, no sireeeeeee, bob.
jeanne

Old May 18th 05, 06:10 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

I gave up chocolate for Lent one year. I thought I needed a lot of
atonement, I reckon. That was the roughest 40 days of Lent that I can ever
remember - no joking.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"the black rose" wrote in message
Jessamy wrote:

well done! yes it is grand.. pity it isn't as easy to quit chocolate ;-)

I tried to quit chocolate once. I lasted 7 months. Then I started having
dreams where everything I put into my mouth turned into chocolate. Bite
into a piece of fried chicken, and it turned into M&Ms. Carrots turned
into chocolate bars. It was too much. I gave in and never tried again.

Smoking I had better success with. I quit 6 years ago.

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o

Old May 18th 05, 06:47 PM
Jessamy

thanks :-D orange is good! it's the perfect colour to use in a brown quilt
or instead of lime (though Jeanne will *kill* me for saying this)

this orange/red/rust quilt (and the green one too) I'm making is divine
sadly it is one quilt I can't share yet... it's a commissioned pattern for a
distributor but when I can/may I will