Tell me to quit

Old May 17th 05, 10:40 PM
the black rose

Jessamy wrote:

well done! yes it is grand.. pity it isn't as easy to quit chocolate ;-)

I tried to quit chocolate once. I lasted 7 months. Then I started
having dreams where everything I put into my mouth turned into
chocolate. Bite into a piece of fried chicken, and it turned into M&Ms.
Carrots turned into chocolate bars. It was too much. I gave in and
never tried again.

Smoking I had better success with. I quit 6 years ago.

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old May 17th 05, 10:46 PM
Cindy Schmidt

My dear baby that was touring Europe for 3 weeks brought us some chocolate
last night. Had my first ever piece of true Belgium chocolate. Oh my is
all I can say.

--
Cindy from MO

"Jessamy" wrote in message
well done! yes it is grand.. pity it isn't as easy to quit chocolate ;-)

--
Jessamy as if!
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old May 17th 05, 11:43 PM

Susan, in my area, (Eastern US)they have stopped the program. They
received over 5,000 quilts, and there is a storage problem, and not
nearly as many wounded coming home. Nancycog in MD

Old May 17th 05, 11:48 PM
Jessamy

I lasted 3 weeks - then I nearly fell off a 5 meter ladder at work after
putting off the cravings all day - needless to say I headed straight for the
canteen and got myself a mars bar - I felt a lot better after that and have
never tried again!

Old May 18th 05, 02:07 AM
Pete 'n' Trish

Oh dear I read it incorrectly the first time. I thought your post read "tell
me to quilt" .
"Duh" I think peroxide soaks in to the brain trish in Sydney

Old May 18th 05, 02:34 AM
Sharon Harper

Lucky you! LOL - we are not allowed to climb ladders at work unless we have
attended a "Ladder Training Course". No, I'm being serious. I have to
sneak onto my stepladder and keep it hidden in the strongroom.

quicker)

Old May 18th 05, 09:01 AM
Jessamy

goodness! I can understand about needing training for the big ladders but
for smaller ones?

I am blessed with good balance and am thanking my lucky stars I did decide
to use the ladder that time... sometimes when I only needed one item from
the top and the ladder was in a different section I used to climb up the
rack ( these were heavy duty racks that were stung enough to take pallets of
goods) and get it like that.

Old May 18th 05, 09:17 AM
Sharon Harper

Yuppers, that's the Education Department for you! Luckily it will never be
a drama for me as I'm petrified of heights. I have forced myself up a
ladder (to the 4th rung) on occasion to help Wayne around the house but any
further.... eeeeeeew.

quicker)

Old May 18th 05, 09:34 AM
Jessamy

lol I'm an odd person when it comes to ladders and heights... I will happily
go up a "4 legged" ladder but you won't catch me on a straight one!