help needed with crochet item

Old September 23rd 04, 11:49 AM
Sandy in Wisconsin

Default help needed with crochet item

Help needed:

My mom wants to make a sweater for a friend and can not find the rest
of the pattern for a crochet hooded cardigan sweater. She has the
first part, but can not find the second part. It is from:

Jan / Feb 1989
Annie's attic
Annie's fashion wardrobe
baby's hooded cardigan

Does anyone have this? Could it be scanned and sent to me?

Thanks in advance
Sandy

Old September 23rd 04, 06:12 PM
JJMolvik

"Sandy in Wisconsin" justus98. at charter.net wrote in message
Help needed:

My mom wants to make a sweater for a friend and can not find the rest
of the pattern for a crochet hooded cardigan sweater. She has the
first part, but can not find the second part. It is from:

Jan / Feb 1989
Annie's attic
Annie's fashion wardrobe
baby's hooded cardigan

Does anyone have this? Could it be scanned and sent to me?

Thanks in advance
Sandy

You might also contact Annie's Attic directly.

JJMolvik

Old September 24th 04, 04:25 AM
Sandy in Wisconsin

"JJMolvik" wrote in message
news

"Sandy in Wisconsin" justus98. at charter.net wrote in message
Help needed:

My mom wants to make a sweater for a friend and can not find the rest
of the pattern for a crochet hooded cardigan sweater. She has the
first part, but can not find the second part. It is from:

Jan / Feb 1989
Annie's attic
Annie's fashion wardrobe
baby's hooded cardigan

Does anyone have this? Could it be scanned and sent to me?

Thanks in advance
Sandy

You might also contact Annie's Attic directly.

JJMolvik

Tried that already, they do not carry back issues

Sandy

Old September 24th 04, 05:51 AM
Richard Eney

In article ,
Sandy in Wisconsin justus98. at charter.net wrote:
"JJMolvik" wrote
"Sandy in Wisconsin" justus98. at charter.net wrote
Help needed:

My mom wants to make a sweater for a friend and can not find the rest
of the pattern for a crochet hooded cardigan sweater. She has the
first part, but can not find the second part. It is from:

Jan / Feb 1989 Annie's attic
Annie's fashion wardrobe - baby's hooded cardigan

You might also contact Annie's Attic directly.

Tried that already, they do not carry back issues

Which part is missing? Baby sweaters are fairly simple shaping
and hoods are usually just a double square. Could she adapt
another pattern?

=Tamar
Old September 24th 04, 12:27 PM
Sandy in Wisconsin

"Richard Eney" wrote in message
In article ,
Sandy in Wisconsin justus98. at charter.net wrote:
"JJMolvik" wrote
"Sandy in Wisconsin" justus98. at charter.net wrote
Help needed:

My mom wants to make a sweater for a friend and can not find the rest
of the pattern for a crochet hooded cardigan sweater. She has the
first part, but can not find the second part. It is from:

Jan / Feb 1989 Annie's attic
Annie's fashion wardrobe - baby's hooded cardigan

You might also contact Annie's Attic directly.

Tried that already, they do not carry back issues

Which part is missing? Baby sweaters are fairly simple shaping
and hoods are usually just a double square. Could she adapt
another pattern?

=Tamar

The second part which is the body is missing, but I did find a copy on ebay
from someone in canada. It will be here next week.
Thanks anyway
Sandy