Swap Hybrid Idea

Old March 12th 09, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rick[_3_]

Default Swap Hybrid Idea

Hello all...

I was thinking of a different quilt swap. I would coordinate swapping
and sending / receiving all the squares for a "barnyard theme". I
would supply the batting of a wool blend (llama and Icelandic sheep)
to everyone who participates. The quilts would end up being a bit
smaller then a twin sheet but would be great for keep you lap warm
during those bitter cold months.

If anyone is interested, let me know. To know how many squares we
need, I will need to have an accurate count for the number of people.
Also, there would be a small fee for the batting of $25 - $35
depending again on how many people would like to give this a try.

If you're interested, please let me know here or you contact me
through our website http://www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com

Regards,

Rick Boesen
Olivet, MI
www.FiberArtFest.com
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com

Old March 12th 09, 08:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

We don't have bitter cold months here in the Tidewater. Some cold days, yes,
but bitter cold, no. Today is chilly but not cold.
PAT in Virginia, where the trees are budding and flowers are blooming.

Old March 13th 09, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

We have bitter cold months here in California. At least, we think it's
bitterly cold when the high is only 50...

Duckin' and runnin'!!!

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

remove the obvious to reply
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kathyapplebaum/

Old March 13th 09, 09:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Below, of course!
..
In message , Kathy Applebaum
writes
We have bitter cold months here in California. At least, we think it's
bitterly cold when the high is only 50...

Duckin' and runnin'!!!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old March 16th 09, 07:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Oh yeah, and we think it is a blizzard if there is more than 1/2" snow! On
Inauguration Day (20 Jan 09) several school districts here closed at the
threat of POSSIBLE snow! I didn't have to work anyhow, so I stayed home and
made quilt blocks.
Pat in Virginia

news