Hey Chemo! let's not steal the guys thread Zing Brush!

Old November 22nd 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

Default Hey Chemo! let's not steal the guys thread Zing Brush!

About that brush, if you likt the Pzazz you'll love the Zing, at least , we
do.

Notice the machine that runs it, not a drill, but a variable speed
polisher/Sander from Harbor Freight, (cheap), or others if you prefer. The
part that threads on the polisher is machined from AL stock, threaded to
match, and is removable whe the brush wears out, so replacement cost is
minor.

the ergodynamics are such taht you won't wear yourself out with un-natural
movements and additional weight, supported by arms and shoulders.

The action accomplished by the brushes is pretty much the same, a tampico
fiber brush gets the same results, I have no idea what the diameter of a
Pzazz brush is, these are about 6 inches diameter.

Moonraker came up with these quite a while ago, sent me one to try, I liked
it, found a local guy to machine the parts and a source for the brushes and
bought a quantity to reduce the cost. I have one studio that buys them from
me, in 3 years he finally wore out a brush, and he is a production shop doin
lots of square footage a week, so the use the brush gets is daily. They
really hold up well and bring a brilliant patina to the metal and can be as
glossy as you want.

Tell Moon you want to try one, he probably knows how to contact you....

Old November 23rd 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

On Nov 22, 2:07*pm, "Javahut" wrote:
[...]

You can use the Pzazz in the same angle drill. The brush part of the
Pzazz is also replaceable at a wholesale cost of around $10 and it too
is about 6" across. Almost sounds like they are pretty much the same
kind of tool. (shrug)
Old November 24th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

You can use the Pzazz in the same angle drill. The brush part of the
Pzazz is also replaceable at a wholesale cost of around $10 and it too
is about 6" across. Almost sounds like they are pretty much the same
kind of tool. (shrug)

Angle drill? you confuse me, no drill, it's a disc sander/polisher.

It is pretty much the same, but ours is better. just cause, wanna try one?

How much does the Pzazz cost?

Old November 24th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

On Nov 23, 6:08*pm, "Javahut" wrote:
You can use the Pzazz in the same angle drill. The brush part of the
Pzazz is also replaceable at a wholesale cost of around $10 and it too
is about 6" across. Almost sounds like they are pretty much the same
kind of tool. (shrug)

Angle drill? *you confuse me, no drill, * it's a disc sander/polisher..

It is pretty much the same, but ours is better. just cause, wanna try one?

How much does the Pzazz cost?

Disc sander/polisher...pretty much the same thing as an angle
drill...they both have a chuck to accept different accessories. The
Pzazz is around $23 wholesale.

A Steal Christina Peterson Beads 1 April 27th 07 05:10 PM
Honest, guys -- read the "Found Art" thread, I'm not kidding. Dr. Sooz Beads 0 June 10th 05 12:11 AM
Moda Dea Zing Jenn W. Yarn 2 December 14th 04 07:04 AM
What a steal! Christina Peterson Beads 5 November 14th 04 09:38 PM
It was a STEAL! Dreamweaver Quilting 6 June 11th 04 12:20 AM