My firstPendant

Old January 13th 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Dicon

Default My firstPendant

H'ok, here tiz.............
my first ( sort of ) pendant.
I put it up on my web site on the index page, so go to
www.jackdaw-crafts.co.uk
to see it. It will be there for a few days, before coming off.
The flash burned out the subtle colours, but it is only a design maquet at
the moment so's I can learn and make mistakes.
Anyway, I will sort out a decent way of presenting them to the waiting world
soon, without hacking my site around.
Thanks for the encouragement.
Polyclay is VERY interesting stuff!

--
Jackdaw, collector of facts, trivia and bright twinkly things

Old January 15th 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

I like it!!
Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old January 16th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Sarajane Helm

"Polyclay is VERY interesting stuff!"

Innit, just?? 20 years later and I'm still not bored.

Good looking pendant there, Jackdaw!

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

See the progress at "Pieces"
http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

Old January 16th 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Dicon

"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message
"Polyclay is VERY interesting stuff!"

Innit, just?? 20 years later and I'm still not bored.

Good looking pendant there, Jackdaw!

Thanks for all the encouraging responses. I have come across this ( for me )
invaluable site
http://www.polymerclaycentral.com
it has really helped me as I start to experiment with polyclay. Saved me a
lot of grief too, explaining why some of my things went wrong. i.e. don't
use polyurethane varnish on fimo, etc...
I will probably put up a web site for my creations in a few months when I
have a decent collection. My "pipe dream" is to sell my polyclay jewellery
on the internet... late... much later.
8¬)
When I have a decent collection...........

What do the folks think here of a range of limited edition pendants, or
should I just keep selling them?
I have two good strong designs being worked on at the moment, but as I am a
tyro I may die of old age before I can suss out all the angles of selling.
IYSWIM.

My S.O. says my stuff is getting weird, so the future looks promising!

Dicon

Old January 24th 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Myran

Wow.... Amazing work. I'm speechless.

I wonder how long does it take to realize such panels??

It's amazing how it looks like silk.

Beautiful work.

LOL (Lots of Love) from France
The Dreamer