Glue Chip Plate?

Old March 4th 05, 04:28 AM
Michele Blank

rings and things, fire mountain, Rio Grande, kingly north, eloxite,
universal wire...... there are lots of jewelry suppliers, just as there are
lots of glass suppliers. Some are cheaper on some stuff, others are easier
to deal with. When i sold retail, customer service was top priority. That's
why i quit! too much time to wait on people for the return, especially when
they ended up going online for major purchases to save a buck. Now that it
seems like people are coming to their senses and figuring out that those
saved bucks don't amount to much in service, it may be time to re-open my
doors to the trade , hmnnnn? m

"Moonraker" wrote in message

"Mike Firth" wrote in message

The people who took over Swest want 3 other wholesale jewelry

suppliers
before they
will allow sales! Not an account, sales. If I had 3 other suppliers, I
would not need them.
I do have an account, Tools Only, with a supplier so I can get the Wax

and
Investment I want
along with a few more tools. The problem for jewelry suppliers, of

course,
is people who want
to buy a few jewelry pieces just to save money, avoid taxes, and be a
nuisance.

Here is a jewelry place that seems to be OK with small purchases:

www.kingsleynorth.com

They have 2 catalogs, one for jewelry and another for lapidary/glass.

There's a place in Atlanta that I couldn't find on the web (may not have a
site?), called Just For Fun or JFF Jewelry Supply. They have supplies,
tools, etc. and a very friendly and helpful staff. I can look up the
address and phone if you'd like. This place sells metals, and a "sister"
company sells precious stones.

Old March 4th 05, 06:05 AM
Kalera Stratton

I have heard many good things about Kingsley North. A lot of people I
know also like Monster Slayer.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old March 4th 05, 09:09 PM
Mike Firth

The problem isn't jewelry suppliers - lots of them out there - it is
Investment suppliers - 15 kg boxes - that are not so far away that shipping
charges are thru the roof. The place looks good, is here in Dallas so I can
skip the shipping charges when I want by driving up there, and their catalog
looks complete.

--
Mike Firth
Hot Glass Bits Furnace Working Website