TAKING A BREAK!!!

Old June 1st 05, 01:36 AM
CNYstitcher

Default TAKING A BREAK!!!

Yes, you read correctly. I am taking a break from touching up paint,
packing up boxes, etc. I've had it!! Tired, grouchy, and coming off
nicotine sigh.

So, once I get done wiht the computer, I will be trying to get the
little karate uniforms done, and possibly the embroidery done as well.
I need to get the sewing area/work station cleared off before the house
gets listed, so this is how I intend on doing it. If i get really into
it, I might get started on doing the decorative stitches on mom and dads
quilt.

Larisa, fed up, frustrated, and counting days until we head down for a
house hunt
Old June 1st 05, 12:45 PM
Alice M. Bonnell

I, too, am moving! From VA to PA. We just went through the "fix up the
house" process, listed the house on our own, and sold it within 10 days. No
realtors for the buyer or seller! Had the home inspection yesterday and
passed with flying colors..not bad for a 25 year old house.

We have boxes everywhere as we are doing most of our packing ourselves. We
will have the movers pack the large or fragile stuff. We move on the 29th
of June, but have a wedding to go to on the 25th. Since it's 10 hours away,
we will lose three days right before the move. Oh well, it will work out
somehow.

We're moving to Morgantown, PA....anyone else near there?

Taking a break KJ Quilting 8 January 25th 05 09:07 PM
OT Taking a break from beading Linda2 Beads 9 November 1st 04 12:48 AM
OT - Taking a break Johanna Gibson Quilting 3 May 20th 04 04:41 PM
Taking a break from the group this week Marisa Cappetta Beads 3 April 26th 04 11:04 PM
Taking a break frood Quilting 4 October 20th 03 12:34 AM