newbie just saying hi!

Old March 3rd 04, 01:54 AM
hellofromsmd

Default newbie just saying hi!

'lo
I've been lurking for awhile but felt like joining in the fun. Have
really enjoyed all of the messages both on and OT. I started quilting
last March and am already hopelessly addicted. I live in Michigan
with my DH and two mutts (soon to be three when friend's assistance
dog needs a retirement home).

I wrestled with Webshots this evening and I think I've got my projects
posted http://community.webshots.com/user/hellofromsmd Only two quilts
to my name so far : )

Thanks for the fun, I look forward to hanging out with ya'.

--Sonya
Old March 3rd 04, 01:59 AM
Louise

You may have made only a couple of quilts, but you're progressing nicely! I
really love the colors in the BOM blocks you've made. I think that'll be a
hard one to give away!

Welcome to RCTQ -- hope to hear more from you!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

om...

Old March 3rd 04, 02:00 AM
Diana Curtis

Welcome to the madhouse, Sonya!
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old March 3rd 04, 02:22 AM
Kathy Applebaum

Those Quilted Village blocks are just my colors. That quilt will look so
nice in my house when you send it to me. ;-)

Welcome from out of the land of lurkdom!

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old March 3rd 04, 02:42 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Hey, Sonya, happy to meet you! Are you aware that all surplus fabric and
chocolate should be sent to me in Tucson, AZ for (possible) further
distribution? ;-) Just kidding. Hope you like the bunch, I sure do.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old March 3rd 04, 02:48 AM
Sharon Harper

'lo from way across the pond (and then down some!). Good to see you've
finally joined in - see we don't bite do we?

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

Old March 3rd 04, 06:02 AM
Laurie G.

Hi, Sonya! Welcome to the group! I liked your photos. I really liked the
backpack. Was it hard to do?

Laurie G. in not snowy Ca.

Old March 3rd 04, 09:16 AM
Patti

Hullo Sonya and welcome
Hope we'll see you around, now you taken plunge!
..
In article ,
hellofromsmd writes
'lo
I've been lurking for awhile but felt like joining in the fun. Have
really enjoyed all of the messages both on and OT. I started quilting
last March and am already hopelessly addicted. I live in Michigan
with my DH and two mutts (soon to be three when friend's assistance
dog needs a retirement home).

I wrestled with Webshots this evening and I think I've got my projects
posted http://community.webshots.com/user/hellofromsmd Only two quilts
to my name so far : )

Thanks for the fun, I look forward to hanging out with ya'.

--Sonya

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill