Help with threading a Mala God-bead

Old March 30th 13, 11:20 PM
Lizzee Lizzee is offline
Junior Member

I just wanted to mention that I found this thread looking for help. I have struggled with this issue a number of times over the years, and I have to say that I agree wholeheartedly with the advice to get a small piece of flexible wire (the eye of a needle threader pulled out worked beautifully since I had 4 of them anyway), and wrap the thread and bend the wire to pull it through the 90 degree section of the bead. I most recently did this on both sides of the god bead and the head bead and it worked great. No problems at all. Best of luck!