A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Craft related newsgroups » Beads
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Help with threading a Mala God-bead

Old March 30th 13, 11:20 PM

First recorded activity by CraftBanter: Mar 2013

I just wanted to mention that I found this thread looking for help. I have struggled with this issue a number of times over the years, and I have to say that I agree wholeheartedly with the advice to get a small piece of flexible wire (the eye of a needle threader pulled out worked beautifully since I had 4 of them anyway), and wrap the thread and bend the wire to pull it through the 90 degree section of the bead. I most recently did this on both sides of the god bead and the head bead and it worked great. No problems at all. Best of luck!
Ads