Kenmore Model 90

Old March 18th 09, 05:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Little Sis

Default Kenmore Model 90

Hi There!

I'm new to Seing Girls--Hope to learn from those here.

I have a Kenmore sewing machine Model 90 that was given to me. It is
missing the cams, attachements, etc. Does anyone here know where I can
find these things?

Thanks for letting me know. This is the second time I've posted this, so
please forgive me if it shows up twice!

Little Sis

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3798 messages and counting!
Old March 18th 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Hedge

Hedge had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Ken...l-90-4115-.htm :
Hi Little Sis!
I am also new to Sewgirls and actually joined because I saw your posting
about wanting accessories for Model 90 Kenmore sewing machine.
I have a complete set of all of the cams (30), the buttonholer attachment,
the original box of Kenmore Sew-By-Color Attachments (ruffler, hemmers,
cloth guides, quilter, etc with Instruction cards);in addition I have the
Kenmore Circular Decorator Attachment and the original manual.
If you are interested, they are all yours for $20 plus postage.
Hedge

Little Sis wrote:

Hi There!

I'm new to Seing Girls--Hope to learn from those here.

I have a Kenmore sewing machine Model 90 that was given to me. It is
missing the cams, attachements, etc. Does anyone here know where I can
find these things?

Thanks for letting me know. This is the second time I've posted this,
so
please forgive me if it shows up twice!

Little Sis

-------------------------------------

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
Web and RSS access to your
favorite newsgroup -
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3798 messages and counting!

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3801 messages and counting!
Old April 12th 09, 01:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
jowonder

jowonder had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Ken...l-90-4115-.htm :
I HAVE A FULL SET OF CAMS AND A SET OF FOOT ATTACHMENTS..JO
Little Sis wrote:

Hi There!

I'm new to Seing Girls--Hope to learn from those here.

I have a Kenmore sewing machine Model 90 that was given to me. It is
missing the cams, attachements, etc. Does anyone here know where I can
find these things?

Thanks for letting me know. This is the second time I've posted this,
so
please forgive me if it shows up twice!

Little Sis

-------------------------------------

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
Web and RSS access to your
favorite newsgroup -
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3798 messages and counting!

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3805 messages and counting!
Old January 17th 13, 06:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
HappySmiles

swatt2_at_localnet_dot_com wrote:

I have a Kenmore sewing machine Model 90 that was given to me. It is
missing the cams, attachements, etc. Does anyone here know where I can
find these things?

Try Ebay. Just saw the whole set of 30 cams for $16.88.
HappySmiles

Old January 2nd 14, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Skeleton38

replying to Hedge, Skeleton38 wrote:
Hedge,

Do you still have the accessories for the cam 90 for sale ?

Kenmore Model 90 Little Sis Sewing 0 March 18th 09 05:26 AM
Kenmore Model 90 attachments Roger Peters Sewing 3 March 18th 09 05:23 AM
Kenmore Serger Model 385 1664190 [email protected] Sewing 5 May 29th 08 04:55 AM
Kenmore Model 120 & Greiss Zig-Zag Attachment yetiwisdom Quilting 0 May 27th 08 01:59 AM
Singer featherweight, newer model vs. older model Beth Pierce Quilting 20 May 5th 04 12:12 AM