Google ate my homework.

Old September 10th 07, 02:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

Default Google ate my homework.

I don't know if this has happened to anybody else, but Google, or some
malevolent force, has eatten a number of my replies to postings on
this forum over the last few days. They show as "successful" and then
never show up. I know that they often take awhile but 3-4 days?
As they used to say back in the 1960's, "Just because I am paranoid,
doesn't mean they are not out to get me".

John

Old September 10th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy[_2_]

On Sep 10, 9:31 am, John wrote:
I don't know if this has happened to anybody else, but Google, or some
malevolent force, has eatten a number of my replies to postings on
this forum over the last few days. They show as "successful" and then
never show up. I know that they often take awhile but 3-4 days?
As they used to say back in the 1960's, "Just because I am paranoid,
doesn't mean they are not out to get me".

John

mine has been doing the same thing, John. I think the threads are
selective and we are not eating enough chocolate to be allowed! JK! it
could be the servers. You've got to tip them better! LOL!
amy

Old September 10th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

On Sep 10, 10:22 am, amy wrote:
On Sep 10, 9:31 am, John wrote:

I don't know if this has happened to anybody else, but Google, or some
malevolent force, has eatten a number of my replies to postings on
this forum over the last few days. They show as "successful" and then
never show up. I know that they often take awhile but 3-4 days?
As they used to say back in the 1960's, "Just because I am paranoid,
doesn't mean they are not out to get me".

John

mine has been doing the same thing, John. I think the threads are
selective and we are not eating enough chocolate to be allowed! JK! it
could be the servers. You've got to tip them better! LOL!
amy

I have been stuffing Thin Mint Chocolates into the disk loading port
of my laptop but it diesn't seem to help. In fact it seems to be
opperating a bit more sluggishly than normal. It even burped once this
morning. Oh well, Mayby I should pour some Mylanta in there and see if
that helps.

John

Old September 10th 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy[_2_]

On Sep 10, 11:01 am, John wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:22 am, amy wrote:

On Sep 10, 9:31 am, John wrote:

[...]

LOL!! or milk of magnesia? OMG! my stomach......LOL
amy

Old September 10th 07, 05:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

"amy" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 10, 9:31 am, John wrote:
I don't know if this has happened to anybody else, but Google, or some
malevolent force, has eatten a number of my replies to postings on
this forum over the last few days. They show as "successful" and then
never show up. I know that they often take awhile but 3-4 days?
As they used to say back in the 1960's, "Just because I am paranoid,
doesn't mean they are not out to get me".

John

mine has been doing the same thing, John. I think the threads are
selective and we are not eating enough chocolate to be allowed! JK!

it could be the servers. You've got to tip them better! LOL!

You should have put a "coffee-spewing" warning in there, first!
Or perhaps a "go potty first" warning ... nearly
"you-know-whatted-myself-laughing"w hen I read that! :-)

amy

Old September 10th 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy[_2_]

On Sep 10, 12:14 pm, "SewVeryCreative" ConnieATsewverycreativeDOTcom
wrote:
"amy" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Sep 10, 9:31 am, John wrote:
I don't know if this has happened to anybody else, but Google, or some
malevolent force, has eatten a number of my replies to postings on
this forum over the last few days. They show as "successful" and then
never show up. I know that they often take awhile but 3-4 days?
As they used to say back in the 1960's, "Just because I am paranoid,
doesn't mean they are not out to get me".

John

mine has been doing the same thing, John. I think the threads are
selective and we are not eating enough chocolate to be allowed! JK!
it could be the servers. You've got to tip them better! LOL!

You should have put a "coffee-spewing" warning in there, first!
Or perhaps a "go potty first" warning ... nearly
"you-know-whatted-myself-laughing"w hen I read that! :-)

amy- Hide quoted text -

(((passing the TP to sewverycreative.....wipe softly dear))))
amy

Old September 10th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

"amy" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 10, 12:14 pm, "SewVeryCreative" ConnieATsewverycreativeDOTcom
wrote:
"amy" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Sep 10, 9:31 am, John wrote:
[...]

Ha-ha! The joke's on you! Who said I wipe? ;-)

joke courtesy of my 10 yo son - who says that to his sister merely to gross
her out and make her make the "oog" face!

Old September 10th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy

Amy -- as a newcomer, you're adjusting to the group's "mentality" quickly!
VBG
ME-Judy

"amy" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 10, 12:14 pm, "SewVeryCreative" ConnieATsewverycreativeDOTcom
wrote:
"amy" wrote in message

oups.com...

Old September 10th 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

On Sep 10, 1:56 pm, "ME-Judy" wrote:
Amy -- as a newcomer, you're adjusting to the group's "mentality" quickly!
amy

Yes it doesn't take long for the new posters to decend to the level
of the old timers. Welcome aboard.

John

Old September 10th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

On Sep 10, 3:22 pm, amy wrote:
On Sep 10, 9:31 am, John wrote:

I don't know if this has happened to anybody else, but Google, or some
malevolent force, has eatten a number of my replies to postings on
this forum over the last few days. They show as "successful" and then
never show up. I know that they often take awhile but 3-4 days?
As they used to say back in the 1960's, "Just because I am paranoid,
doesn't mean they are not out to get me".

John

mine has been doing the same thing, John. I think the threads are
selective and we are not eating enough chocolate to be allowed! JK! it
could be the servers. You've got to tip them better! LOL!
amy

mine too! thought it was just me mucking up, Elly