Appropriate shoeware - On topic!

Old September 8th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

Default Appropriate shoeware - On topic!

You mean we have to wear shirts too! Geesh!

--
Kate in MI

"Sally Swindells" wrote in message
jennellh wrote:
http://www.ericas.com/sewing/books.htm Halfway down this page of
books is a cover photo on a book by E.Dubicki called "101 ways to use
your first sewing machine" - obviously, we are all wearing the wrong
gear!
jennellh )

But quite an ordinary looking top on the back cover - I would have
expected something much more exciting to go with those shoes!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk

Old September 9th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DrQuilter[_2_]

I quilt barefoot, of course - could be dangerous, but I live dangerously
(not really, that is one of my only claims to freedom!! I just love to
be barefoot. No heels here, no pink shoes.. wait, I have these south
african quilt shoes my dad brought me, but they look more like something
you would use for surfing.. not pumps, definitely!!!

jennellh wrote:
http://www.ericas.com/sewing/books.htm Halfway down this page of
books is a cover photo on a book by E.Dubicki called "101 ways to use
your first sewing machine" - obviously, we are all wearing the wrong
gear!

--

Dr.Quilter
drquilter at gmail dot com
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community
Old September 9th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DrQuilter[_2_]

that book is great. although I spent $0 on remodeling my quilting room,
their tips about orientation of the sewing, cutting and ironing areas
really made a difference. I usually change things around the room
regularly (did it yesterday for example) when I come up with a great new
idea for something, but I always keep that triangle they suggest...

Boca Jan wrote:
But did you see the book on quilting space? HMMMMMMMMM

I love my Crocs too...

Old September 9th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DrQuilter[_2_]

See, I don't get these stories. Is the guy resigning because he is gay,
or because he lied about it? I mean, who cares, really, about his sexual
orientation, besides him and his wife, probably?

KJ wrote:
All right John and Polly!!!! Where was the spew warning for those posts! I
nearly choked on my M&Ms!!!

Old September 9th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

I don't see how it got to be a homosexual issue either. I don't care if he
was in the Ladies' Room selling Girl Scout cookies, but I do believe
Senators could try to behave with at least some dignity and respectability.
Polly