Petition to keep Simply Quilts on the air twice a day

Old August 4th 03, 03:22 AM
Hope

Default Petition to keep Simply Quilts on the air twice a day

Hi Quilters:

I just thought some of you might be interested in signing this
petition to keep Simply Quilts on the air twice a day. Please
forgive me if I have broken an etiquette rule by posting this. I
am not trying to start any trouble.

HGTV has announced that beginning September 29th, Simply Quilts
will
air once a day (Monday - Friday) at 8:30 am ET/PT. Following is a
petition to keep Simply Quilts on twice a day.

http://www.petitiononline.com/aaqmb/petition.html

--
Hope
John 3:16

Old August 4th 03, 11:31 AM
Debbi

I am 4166

"AliceW" wrote in message
I just checked - 4096 signatures already. I love round numbes - we need

get to 5,000!

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

Old August 4th 03, 12:31 PM
AliceW

Hope, thanks for posting, and no harm done. We have been signing the
petition for several days now - I was number 77. I think a few more folks
have signed after me though VBG. Hopefully, it will have the positive
effect we are seeking!

Old August 4th 03, 01:09 PM
Jennifer Hepworth

Yes, Alice the number is growing quite nicely but there is still lots
of space available for the Canadian quilters to also participate....I
found it interesting that the viewer numbers for DIY is 11 million; for
the Food Network is 75 million; and for HGTV is 78 million in the States
.... it makes me wonder about the logistics of messing with a good
thing?
Jennifer in Ottawa
-------
Group: rec.crafts.textiles.quilting Date: Mon, Aug 4, 2003, 7:33am From:

Old August 4th 03, 04:48 PM
nana2b

I have been watchin SQ for about 1 year now. I have never seen Alex promote
herself. She just presents the guest and their talents. In a way she is
standing in for us and asks questions some of us newbies might ask. I enjoy
the shows.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old August 4th 03, 09:25 PM
Kathy in CA

I am #4739
--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

Old August 5th 03, 02:59 AM
AliceW

Somebody ought to share those numbers with TLC. Maybe if HGTV doesn't want
us, they will with those kinds of viewer numbers. You never know.......

Old August 5th 03, 03:28 PM
Linda

Hi......I am 5570....I wonder how many sigs they need to "pay attention" to
what we want???? I told them I taped BOTH shows. :-)

--
Linda S. in So. California
**Anxiously awaiting the birth of identical TWIN granddaughers in Aug. (

To reply via email, remove "removethis" from my address
"Kathy in CA" wrote in message
I am #4739