Ping JK...Weather Alert!!

Old May 25th 04, 02:50 PM
Moonraker

Default Ping JK...Weather Alert!!

Wanted to let you know that Hell has frozen over. ;)

I be beveling now!!!

You be making molds yet?

Old May 25th 04, 07:26 PM
Javahut

"Moonraker" wrote in message
Wanted to let you know that Hell has frozen over. ;)

I be beveling now!!!

You be making molds yet?

It will be a couple of days before he is making molds like a pro, I am
re-taping a short segment where the focus was a bit off, like in really off,
then I will copy it and send it.

Right after I get back from fishing.. that really is a joke, we have had 20
days of rain this month, rotten fishing weather.. just rotten. Really
affects my attitude too.

Old May 25th 04, 11:53 PM
Moonraker

"Javahut" wrote in message

"Moonraker" wrote in message
Wanted to let you know that Hell has frozen over. ;)

I be beveling now!!!

You be making molds yet?

It will be a couple of days before he is making molds like a pro, I am
re-taping a short segment where the focus was a bit off, like in really

off,
then I will copy it and send it.

Right after I get back from fishing.. that really is a joke, we have had

20
days of rain this month, rotten fishing weather.. just rotten. Really
affects my attitude too.

Got an email from my aunt in-law who lives in the next town north of you.
She said the town was flooding and things were really soggy.

So, what's rotten about fishing in the rain? The fish are already
wet....why should you be any different? Besides, JK is sending you that
big bottle of Scotch. That oughta warm the cockles of yer heart.......

Old May 26th 04, 02:30 AM
Javahut

Besides, JK is sending you that
big bottle of Scotch. That oughta warm the cockles of yer heart.......

OK, at the risk of having it used on me....

If I put my hand on my butt, it will probably "grow" there before I see that
scotch!!

But then again, You have a tape, and he doesn't.... hehehe value of the tape
goes up and up and up, may be worth two bottles by the time I ship it!

Old May 27th 04, 05:25 AM
jk

"Moonraker" wrote in message
Wanted to let you know that Hell has frozen over. ;)

I be beveling now!!!

You be making molds yet?

Damn.... I have a REALLY deep and curly bend to make, and I don't have a
clue how to make the mold for it. I guess my kids don't eat again this week?

--
JK Sinrod
Sinrod Stained Glass Studios

Old May 27th 04, 05:29 AM
Javahut

"jk" wrote in message
. net...

"Moonraker" wrote in message
Wanted to let you know that Hell has frozen over. ;)

I be beveling now!!!

You be making molds yet?

Damn.... I have a REALLY deep and curly bend to make, and I don't have

clue how to make the mold for it. I guess my kids don't eat again this

week?

Did you read that article in the newspaper about childhood obesity? I'm
helping' your kids, man, I am lookin' out for your kids!!

you'll get it soon.

Old May 28th 04, 04:50 AM
Moonraker

"Javahut" wrote in message

"jk" wrote in message
. net...

"Moonraker" wrote in message
Wanted to let you know that Hell has frozen over. ;)

I be beveling now!!!

You be making molds yet?

Damn.... I have a REALLY deep and curly bend to make, and I don't

have
clue how to make the mold for it. I guess my kids don't eat again this

week?

Did you read that article in the newspaper about childhood obesity? I'm
helping' your kids, man, I am lookin' out for your kids!!

you'll get it soon.

I was thinking you had better get them fed before they decide to make a meal
out of a bag of peanuts and a bottle of scotch....