Check this out!! (specially *J*)

Old October 20th 09, 05:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_4_]

Default Check this out!! (specially *J*)

shoplifting food, maybe?
food doesnt have any security tags to set off the machines on the way out.
or do they?
no idea other than that possibility.
unless she was looking for someone inside, then checking outside every 7
mins.
j.

"Polly Esther" wrote ...
Today, DH and I both had long lists for WalMart and agreed to meet by the
bananas at 2 pm. I was lucky and found my needs but DH was about 30 minutes
late.
No problem. Waiting is one of my finely honed skills.
I parked my buggy out of the way but close to the bananas and simply
watched.
What a show! The most puzzling was a gray-haired lady. She wore a red
bandana over her hair, white shirt, black cardigan, black skirt, red socks,
sturdy black shoes. She walked past my banana outlook and out the front
door about every 7 minutes. Buggy totally empty every trip.
What in the world? Polly