I'll not be stitching tonight or HELP!!!!

Old August 17th 04, 08:19 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default I'll not be stitching tonight or HELP!!!!

It was Tie Dye day today at DD Girl Scout (day) Camp.

She's now a blue palmed babe and to a lesser extent so am I!

SO any thoughts on how to get this off my hands!
And hers!

Cheryl

Old August 17th 04, 09:23 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

It was Tie Dye day today at DD Girl Scout (day) Camp.

She's now a blue palmed babe and to a lesser extent so am I!

SO any thoughts on how to get this off my hands!
And hers!

There's a product called Reduran that is
fabulous for getting dye off your hands, if you can
locate some. (I get mine mail order, so I don't know
where to find it locally.)

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old August 17th 04, 09:42 PM
Rhiannon

Wash lots of dishes by hand and wash pets to soak the worst of it off
and still get something accomplished. Otherwise you could always wear
clean, lightweight cotton or silk gloves for stitching if you have them
around.

--
Brenda
"Nothing...I got nothing for sale."

Old August 17th 04, 10:12 PM
escapee

Just take a cup of bleach and add it to ten cups of water and a few drops of
dish liquid and they will be completely clear in two seconds.

Rinse and rinse.

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:19:00 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
opined:

Old August 18th 04, 02:02 PM

Cheryl Isaak wrote in message ...
It was Tie Dye day today at DD Girl Scout (day) Camp.

She's now a blue palmed babe and to a lesser extent so am I!

SO any thoughts on how to get this off my hands!
And hers!

Cheryl

lemon juice might help....

Lisa