Power Pro and Power Cord

Old April 12th 04, 08:59 PM
Marisa Exter

Default Power Pro and Power Cord

Can you use crimps on Power Pro?

What about Power Cord?

I guess these are both quite different products. Any suggestions as to whether
eath or both are nice to work with? I am used to using soft-flex with crimps
for everything.

marisa2
Old April 12th 04, 09:53 PM
roxan

Since Power Pro knots well you shouldn't need to use crimps. Just feed the
thread back into the beads.
Roxan

Old April 13th 04, 04:00 PM
Margie

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:59:55 -0500, Marisa Exter
wrote:

Can you use crimps on Power Pro?

I have used crimps with Cabela's version of Power Pro but then the
wire seems thicker and stiffer and works well with it. I understand
that Power Pro knots very well. I suggest taking a couple of short
pieces and practice each technique to see which suits you and the wire
best.

I've not heard of Power Cord?

What are you designing, Marisa? Oh and, can you come out and play
this Saturday?

*hugs*

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old April 13th 04, 09:04 PM
Marisa Exter

Margie,

This SO drives me crazy... I just tried to write to you from here by removing
the "REMOVETHESPAM" from your email address but for some reason it didn't. We
are just cursed.

Unfortunately we are going back to Bloomington this Saturday to look for houses
as we are nervous there won't be any left if we wait until DH is done with
school!
For some reason I didn't think that this week was the meeting I wish they
would send hte notice out a little earlier... but then maybe everyone would
forget.

Any chance we could get together some evening? Maybe I could leave work early
and we could do late afternoon. I really want ot learn RAW from you and other
things!
Maybe you can show me the Power Pro.
I'm just looking for other lower-cost stringing materials.

I don't really know what Power Cord is. I saw it at an online shop I was
trying.

Marisa2

wrote:

Can you use crimps on Power Pro?

I have used crimps with Cabela's version of Power Pro but then the
wire seems thicker and stiffer and works well with it. I understand
that Power Pro knots very well. I suggest taking a couple of short
pieces and practice each technique to see which suits you and the wire
best.

I've not heard of Power Cord?

What are you designing, Marisa? Oh and, can you come out and play
this Saturday?

*hugs*

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Old April 13th 04, 09:47 PM
Margie

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:04:09 -0500, Marisa Exter
wrote:

This SO drives me crazy... I just tried to write to you from here by removing
the "REMOVETHESPAM" from your email address but for some reason it didn't. We
are just cursed.

Let's use our other addies. Try this one for me, it's my spam
catcher, so I don't usually bother giving it out.

margieUNDERSCOREklausAThotmailDOTcom - very original, hey? lol

I'll address the rest of your post later tonight if that's okay? I'll
email you at your hotmail account. I just checked in to see if you
replied. g I get nervous that you might think I'm ignoring you or
something seeing as how our emailing hasn't worked so well so far!
grrr

Well, I'm off again, have to finished these @#$%@# taxes and write a
couple of checks! blech

Old April 13th 04, 10:12 PM
Dr. Sooz

Let's use our other addies. Try this one for me, it's my spam
catcher, so I don't usually bother giving it out.

margieUNDERSCOREklausAThotmailDOTcom - very original, hey? lol

Margie -- do you actually get email here? I mean, do you read it? Or do you
just use it to catch spam and ignore it?
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 13th 04, 10:23 PM
Marisa Exter

Margie,

That;s funny, hotmail is also my "spam catcher" but it is the address I used to
hand out to everyone so I check it every day.

I can't check it from work any more so don't expect me to respond to letter
there during the day though . (Their brilliant plan to stop getting viruses
at work was to disallow any web-based email starting some time last year. For
SOME STRANGE REASON the amount of spam and viruses here has gone way UP since
that desision.)

Will write back to you if I get the email tonight.
If not...I know we're just cursed!

marisa2

Old April 14th 04, 04:28 AM
Margie

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:23:06 -0500, Marisa Exter
wrote:

Will write back to you if I get the email tonight.
If not...I know we're just cursed!

Just to let you know, I emailed you at your hotmail account from mine.
Hope you get it! crosses fingers and toes

Old April 14th 04, 07:21 PM
Dr. Sooz

Margie -- do you actually get email here? I mean, do you read it? Or do
you
just use it to catch spam and ignore it?

I scan the subjects, if something catches my attention then I look to
see who sent it. I'd say 90% of the email gets deleted unread. Why
do you ask, Sooz?

Wondered whether to add it to my address list or not for you.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links