apology for multiple posts

Old July 29th 11, 08:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

Default apology for multiple posts

Good morning all

I apologize for the multiple posts yesteday about the HST/QST
question. I usually read the group messages on google, and I am not
showing any new posts since July 27. I keep getting an error message
when I try to post, so I assumed that it was not getting through.

I have found an alternate route for reading posts. Thank you for your
answers to my question.

Please excuse the multiple posts.

Claudia
Old July 29th 11, 02:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di Maloney[_2_]

Hi Claudia,
On another newsgroup I belong to, posters have had the same problem.
Don't know any more than that.
I have noticed that there has been few posts on here and on a couple of
genealogical newsgroups.
Maybe there are gremlins in cyberspace.
Di

Old July 29th 11, 05:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_2_]

I also use google and have had the same problem! Which other way are
you using?
Hey gals/guys, how do you get access to rctq via facebook? -- that
might be easier for me, but I can't figure it out (yet).
ME-Judy

Old July 29th 11, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

Google groups had been down. Word on other board is that it's back up
and working now.

marcella

Old July 30th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

Default @ME-Judy...... apology for multiple posts

http://www.facebook.com/groups/47773676370/
there tis.
j.

"ME-Judy" wrote ...

Old July 30th 11, 02:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Jeanne, I forwarded your post to Claudia just in case she's not able to read
it here at rctq. Polly

Old July 30th 11, 02:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

thanks, Polly.
Claudia is in the facebook group already.
it was ME-Judy that wanted to find the group.
as she is posting i'm presuming she is also reading and will find the group.
i tried to search for her on facebook but the few judys with her last name i
found i wasnt able to ascertain if one of them was her. one from oregon, one
from the midwest, none in ME.
didnt see any mutual friends on any of the various Judys i checked there.
i'm sure she'll find the group now tho.
j.

"Polly Esther" wrote ...

Old August 2nd 11, 04:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Same thing is happening to me, Claudia. Grrrrrr. I've been posting to
this board for years. What a pain.

Sunny
Old August 2nd 11, 11:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

On Jul 29, 12:40*pm, ME-Judy wrote:
I also use google and have had the same problem! *Which other way are
you using?
Hey gals/guys, how do you get access to rctq via facebook? -- that
might be easier for me, but I can't figure it out (yet).
ME-Judy

On Jul 29, 3:33*am, Claudia wrote:

I apologize for the multiple posts yesteday about the HST/QST
question. I usually read the group messages on google, and I am not
showing any new posts since July 27. I keep getting an error message
when I try to post, so I assumed that it was not getting through.

I have found an alternate route for reading posts. Thank you for your
answers to my question.- Hide quoted text -

I'm another 'googler' and have been having issues with the group for a
while. My posts haven't shown up anywhere and I haven't seen any new
posts from anyone else for days. Finally this AM. Hopefully things
are now resolved.
Old August 2nd 11, 07:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_2_]

I'm on facebook. Used the "find groups" choice earlier this morning
and put in a request to receive the group.'
Waiting to hear. I was b. in Oregon, but been in Maine for 30+
years. don't think I have mutual friends from r.c.t.q. listed.
Will check back later.
ME-Judy

On Jul 29, 9:39*pm, "J*" wrote:
thanks, Polly.
Claudia is in the facebook group already.
it was ME-Judy that wanted to find the group.
as she is posting i'm presuming she is also reading and will find the group.
i tried to search for her on facebook but the few judys with her last name i
found i wasnt able to ascertain if one of them was her. one from oregon, one
from the midwest, none in ME.
didnt see any mutual friends on any of the various Judys i checked there.
i'm sure she'll find the group now tho.
j.

"Polly Esther" * wrote ...
Jeanne, I forwarded your post to Claudia just in case she's not able to read
it here at rctq. *Polly

"J*" *wrote *...

Multiple BOM links Jennifer in Ottawa Quilting 2 February 16th 10 03:52 AM
Multiple thanks Sunny Quilting 0 March 9th 07 02:12 AM
gosh, can anybody see my multiple posts??? Mickie Swall Quilting 4 December 8th 05 04:03 PM
APOLOGY! PLEASE disregard previous posts Arys Marketplace 1 July 13th 04 11:57 AM
multiple questions Heather and Reggie Fulbright Yarn 10 April 14th 04 06:41 AM