Tomorrow is here

Old July 26th 11, 05:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

Default Tomorrow is here

at least on my calendar.
Went yard saleing on Sat..kinda late--most start at 6 AM or so and close by
noon...
Discovered that is when the bargains are to be had.....unless you are
looking for something very specific--then you need to be there at 6 AM.

Gal was about to close up and had a few items left: one being a Kenmore
ZigZag SM (Model 1650) had ALL the cams, feet and Manual. She had just
gotten it back from the 'SM Dr' so it was in fine condition. Told her I was
looking for a back-up so she let me have it for a song and almost a dance.
She even threw in a bobbin box filled with threded bobbins and a ruler cause
she said it was going to a good home. Cabinet doesn't have a scratch either!
((Won't SIL be pleased when she comes for her annual visit She's 'leery'
of my computerized Pfoebe.))

When she went to pick up this SM and hers, her DH bought her a
top-of-the-line SM and told her to keep the other for her back-up.

Butterfly (Lucky me ; )

Old July 26th 11, 05:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Lucky you, LUCKY you. WoooHooo!
There's a sign in the Bernina shop in Mobile AL that says:

"Your husband called, he said to buy everything you want."

It tickles me everytime I see it. If Mr. Esther had called and said
that, I'd suspect that there was a Harley Hawg in the garage that I hadn't
noticed. Polly

Old July 26th 11, 06:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tutu Haynes-Smart

Good one, B'fly...... cam machines can be SO reliable.

Enjoy:-)

--
Cheers for now
Tutu

Old July 27th 11, 02:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen Tucker

Wonderful, wonderful! Couldn't happen to a more deserving quilter.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old July 31st 11, 07:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Butterfly-wings, that machine is indeed going to a good home! What a
great find. These old machines are the best (sort of like us old
'gals') and just keep going and going, reliably.

Sunny
Old August 1st 11, 03:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

Grins Galore! Think I shall name her that as the cams look like they are
grinning.
Sews a perfect straight seam : ) And the 'gears' are steel so they should
outlast me.

Went 'yard-sale-ing' with DD Sat and came home with a handful of advertising
inkpens. DS collects them so he was quite pleased. Since we bought a coupla
other 'trinkets' the gal let us have them as it'd be one less thing she'd
have to move. Least number of listed yard sales ever. Temps are not
getting below 85° at night here so most ppl wait for fall to hold them.

Butterfly (Nice way to get outta the house for an hour or so and learn the
town )

Tomorrow Butterfly-Wings Quilting 0 July 26th 11 05:03 AM
Very OT; think of us tomorrow please! Gill Murray Needlework 6 April 17th 05 06:09 AM
What I'm doing tomorrow JoAnn Paules Beads 14 October 7th 04 07:34 AM
OT - Tomorrow Johanna Gibson Quilting 23 May 22nd 04 02:14 AM
tomorrow is May 1. Aud Yarn 11 May 4th 04 03:59 PM