?Softwa Quilted Photo Express

Old May 21st 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
yvette

Default ?Softwa Quilted Photo Express

Wondering if anyone has this software? It's available at
mosiacquilt.com. the only review I found about it is on the quilting
forum on about.com

yvette

Old May 21st 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry Starr[_2_]

I have never used it. I have one of the books called "Simply Amazing
Quilted Photography." I also have one called "Images on Fabric", and
another one put out by Hewlett Packard called "Photo Fun Print Your Own
Fabric For Quilting and Crafts." I have been tempted to buy it, but I have
2 photo software programs now, and 2 quilting programs. I'm not sure it
would help much.

Sherry Starr

oups.com...

Old May 21st 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On May 20, 4:57 pm, yvette wrote:
Wondering if anyone has this software? It's available at
mosiacquilt.com. the only review I found about it is on the quilting
forum on about.com

yvette

Yvette,

My guild has the companion book in our library. The book gives
directions on how to do a photo mosaic without the software. It is
actually a pretty straightforward process having to do with color
value.

I remember seeing the author demonstrate the process on one of the
quilting shows a year or two (or more?) ago.

Simply Amazing Quilted Photography by Tammie L. Bowser

Bert in Colville, WA

Old May 21st 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

I have it and have played with it a bit. Have not yet made a quilt off the
pattern... but it's definitely fun to play with!

What questions do you have?

--
Kate in MI

oups.com...

Old May 22nd 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
yvette

On May 20, 10:56 pm, wrote:
On May 20, 4:57 pm, yvette wrote:

Wondering if anyone has this software? It's available at
mosiacquilt.com. the only review I found about it is on the quilting
forum on about.com

yvette

Yvette,

My guild has the companion book in our library. The book gives
directions on how to do a photo mosaic without the software. It is
actually a pretty straightforward process having to do with color
value.

I remember seeing the author demonstrate the process on one of the
quilting shows a year or two (or more?) ago.

Simply Amazing Quilted Photography by Tammie L. Bowser

Bert in Colville, WA

Bert: The book is available on Amazon and I was thinking of buying a
used copy. I"m going to check the public library too. The author,
Tammie Bowser has been on SQ and Sewing with Nancy. She also did a
spot on Quilters TV, but I don't see her in the current line up. I
posted on other boards asking the product and the responses have been
good from those who have the software.