Cheap Yarn

Old June 14th 05, 06:50 AM
Allaya Diep

Default Cheap Yarn

My friend recently informed me of a site I'd never visited before, but
the yarn they sell looks really nice! Especially good deals on baby
alpaca and merino wools. I'm going to try and order when I find the
need for any.

www.knitpicks.com

Allaya
Old June 14th 05, 12:47 PM
Bell Jar

"Allaya Diep" wrote in message
My friend recently informed me of a site I'd never visited before, but the
yarn they sell looks really nice! Especially good deals on baby alpaca
and merino wools. I'm going to try and order when I find the need for
any.

www.knitpicks.com

Allaya

I know quite a few people that use knit picks ... the only issue is that
they are slow to fill some orders and often run out and have to send the
rest of a shipment later.

Old June 14th 05, 01:09 PM
posey

"Bell Jar" wrote in message

"Allaya Diep" wrote in message
My friend recently informed me of a site I'd never visited before, but

the
yarn they sell looks really nice! Especially good deals on baby alpaca
and merino wools. I'm going to try and order when I find the need for
any.

www.knitpicks.com

Allaya

I know quite a few people that use knit picks ... the only issue is that
they are slow to fill some orders and often run out and have to send the
rest of a shipment later.

I've had that experience also. Had to wait till April for part of an order
made in January.
Posey

Old June 14th 05, 01:24 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Allaya Diep" wrote in message
My friend recently informed me of a site I'd never visited before, but the
yarn they sell looks really nice! Especially good deals on baby alpaca
and merino wools. I'm going to try and order when I find the need for
any.

www.knitpicks.com

Allaya

Hi Allaya!
I've been ordering from KnitPicks since January, and LOVE them. I even have
a wishlist with them, and as soon as they start doing affilliations, I'll
become one.
Hugs,
Noreen

Old June 14th 05, 01:41 PM
Wooly

Several of the gals in my knitting group are google-eye over the
alpaca/silk blend. I've got *so much* yarn in the stash that I'm
intentionally staying away...

Wooly "BaaBaaJoe's 14-ply in oatmeal? I've got just the sweater for
that yarn!" Grrl

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...
Old June 14th 05, 02:25 PM
Bell Jar

"posey" wrote in message

"Bell Jar" wrote in message

"Allaya Diep" wrote in message
My friend recently informed me of a site I'd never visited before, but

the
yarn they sell looks really nice! Especially good deals on baby alpaca
and merino wools. I'm going to try and order when I find the need for
any.

www.knitpicks.com

Allaya

I know quite a few people that use knit picks ... the only issue is that
they are slow to fill some orders and often run out and have to send the
rest of a shipment later.

I've had that experience also. Had to wait till April for part of an
order
made in January.
Posey

What did you think of the yarn quality?
The word in my knitting group is that it's pretty nice.

Old June 14th 05, 03:30 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:41:01 GMT, Wooly spun a fine yarn

Several of the gals in my knitting group are google-eye over the
alpaca/silk blend. I've got *so much* yarn in the stash that I'm
intentionally staying away...

Wooly "BaaBaaJoe's 14-ply in oatmeal? I've got just the sweater for
that yarn!" Grrl

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...

ROTFLMA, have you seen the yahoo group called the yarn dieters?
Noreen
running and ducking
Old June 14th 05, 03:41 PM
Bell Jar

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:41:01 GMT, Wooly spun a fine yarn

Several of the gals in my knitting group are google-eye over the
alpaca/silk blend. I've got *so much* yarn in the stash that I'm
intentionally staying away...

Wooly "BaaBaaJoe's 14-ply in oatmeal? I've got just the sweater for
that yarn!" Grrl

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...

ROTFLMA, have you seen the yahoo group called the yarn dieters?
Noreen
running and ducking

My Friend is telling me that she is going to do a Knitting Intervention on
me soon.
lol

Old June 14th 05, 04:02 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

"Bell Jar" wrote in message
. ..

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:41:01 GMT, Wooly spun a fine yarn

Several of the gals in my knitting group are google-eye over the
alpaca/silk blend. I've got *so much* yarn in the stash that I'm
intentionally staying away...

Wooly "BaaBaaJoe's 14-ply in oatmeal? I've got just the sweater for
that yarn!" Grrl

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...

ROTFLMA, have you seen the yahoo group called the yarn dieters?
Noreen
running and ducking

My Friend is telling me that she is going to do a Knitting Intervention on
me soon.
lol

spewwwwwwwwwwww and spluttttttttt-ter!
LOL!
Noreen

Old June 14th 05, 04:18 PM
Carey N.

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message

"Bell Jar" wrote in message
. ..

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:41:01 GMT, Wooly spun a fine yarn

ROTFLMA, have you seen the yahoo group called the yarn dieters?
Noreen
running and ducking

My Friend is telling me that she is going to do a Knitting Intervention

on
me soon.
lol

spewwwwwwwwwwww and spluttttttttt-ter!
LOL!
Noreen

Sounds more like a stash raid to me. ;-))
--
Carey in MA

Using Homespun question Denise Yarn 8 January 8th 04 03:09 PM
Finding cheap yarn Laura Sklarsky Yarn 5 December 20th 03 06:12 PM
My yarn addiction Elsa Yarn 24 December 17th 03 04:30 AM
FA Lots of Vintage Yarn! Noru, Pingouin, Lopi, More! DorothyRose1912 Marketplace 0 November 14th 03 02:19 AM
How do I soften stiff (cheap) yarn? Donna Levin Yarn 9 October 31st 03 01:08 PM