Web Site Update

Old January 27th 04, 04:51 AM
Lula

Default Web Site Update

Hello All,

I've put myself into "isolation" to focus on painting new illustrations
and canvas designs for uncoming trade shows..........dropping by to
announce the uploading a group of new canvas designs on the first page
of the web site for anyone interested in seeing the "latest and
greatest" from my imagination.

No matter how experienced an artist or how many years I've done
this......always feel a bit of "pins & needles" unveiling new work!
---
Lula
http://www.woolydream.com
Needlework Adventures
Old January 27th 04, 01:33 PM
clancy

All your designs are wonderful Lula - they're all so 'happy' - just can't
help but smile when I see them. Elmo and Bessie is one my granddaughter
would just love - she's totally cow crazy ... and whenever she comes for a
visit, we have to drive down the road so she can sing to the cows in the
pasture. She was singing at the top of her lungs one day to the cows who
were quite a distance from the fence - well all of a sudden, they started
coming, almost running, to the fence ... I was a little leary they would
bust right thru the fence but they didn't ... it gave her the thrill of the
day, knowing those cows came all the way over to the fence so she could sing
to them. :-)) Keep up the wonderful work.

Sharon (N.B.)

Old January 27th 04, 08:40 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Cows are known to love music,
all milking herds get music in the milking sheds ,
mirjam
,,
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:33:35 GMT, "clancy"
wrote:

All your designs are wonderful Lula - they're all so 'happy' - just can't
help but smile when I see them. Elmo and Bessie is one my granddaughter
would just love - she's totally cow crazy ... and whenever she comes for a
visit, we have to drive down the road so she can sing to the cows in the
pasture. She was singing at the top of her lungs one day to the cows who
were quite a distance from the fence - well all of a sudden, they started
coming, almost running, to the fence ... I was a little leary they would
bust right thru the fence but they didn't ... it gave her the thrill of the
day, knowing those cows came all the way over to the fence so she could sing
to them. :-)) Keep up the wonderful work.

Sharon (N.B.)
................................................. ...........................

Old January 28th 04, 03:52 AM
clancy

Well these cows happened to be beef ones but they certainly appreciated her
singing to them ... I think one of the songs was "I Think You're Beautiful"
.... .......... she loves singing to the milkers too. Great little girl.

Sharon (N.B.)

wrote:

All your designs are wonderful Lula - they're all so 'happy' - just can't
help but smile when I see them. Elmo and Bessie is one my granddaughter
would just love - she's totally cow crazy ... and whenever she comes for

visit, we have to drive down the road so she can sing to the cows in the
pasture. She was singing at the top of her lungs one day to the cows who
were quite a distance from the fence - well all of a sudden, they started
coming, almost running, to the fence ... I was a little leary they would
bust right thru the fence but they didn't ... it gave her the thrill of

the
day, knowing those cows came all the way over to the fence so she could

sing
to them. :-)) Keep up the wonderful work.

Sharon (N.B.)

................................................. ..........................

..

Old January 28th 04, 06:07 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

You would be surprised to know , that milkers here made a reseach and
it was found out that Classical music Improoves milk production, while
rock wasn`t to their liking ,,
mirjam

wrote:

All your designs are wonderful Lula - they're all so 'happy' - just can't
help but smile when I see them. Elmo and Bessie is one my granddaughter
would just love - she's totally cow crazy ... and whenever she comes for

visit, we have to drive down the road so she can sing to the cows in the
pasture. She was singing at the top of her lungs one day to the cows who
were quite a distance from the fence - well all of a sudden, they started
coming, almost running, to the fence ... I was a little leary they would
bust right thru the fence but they didn't ... it gave her the thrill of

the
day, knowing those cows came all the way over to the fence so she could

sing
to them. :-)) Keep up the wonderful work.

Sharon (N.B.)

................................................ ...........................

.

Old January 28th 04, 09:51 AM
Fred

My Alaskan Malamute Chilkoot, doesn't like heavy metal rock but he loves the
sound of bagpipes - go figure!LOL

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

Success in one's career is no proof
and not much evidence that one is
not a dumbbell the rest of the time.

W.I.P. - "Fiddler on the Roof".
W.I.L., "Romantic Venice",
"Ocean Princess", "Southwest Charm",
"Rainbow Trail", "Indian Pottery", "One Earth",
"Spirit of the Full Moon"
and "+?", "+?", "+?".

Old January 28th 04, 04:28 PM
Karen C - California

In article , "Fred"
writes:

My Alaskan Malamute Chilkoot, doesn't like heavy metal rock but he loves the
sound of bagpipes - go figure!LOL

And my girlies are convinced that bagpipes are the sound of one of their
relatives being tortured. I finally had to ban XH from playing Scottish music
in the house ... take it to the car.

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe, Guide the Hands (2d

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html

Some new stuff up on my site very soon & a little update partly OT rainbow Beads 2 March 20th 04 04:25 AM
web site suggestion Barbara Otterson Beads 38 March 18th 04 01:54 AM
Wow site update roxan Beads 1 February 5th 04 11:07 PM
Kickwheel and treadle wheel plan site update.......... Randy Pottery 3 August 15th 03 12:03 AM
AD (sorta) HUGE Site Update Linx Beads 2 July 9th 03 04:11 PM