Tumbling Monkeys Finished

Old June 26th 12, 12:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

Default Tumbling Monkeys Finished

I just finished a quilt for my great niece. It was from Quiltmaker
magazine, and the minute I saw it, I knew exactly who to make it for.
Those monkeys were just so darned cute! Here are a couple of pics if
you'd like to take a look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/louiseiniowa/7444001842/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/louisei...n/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/louisei...n/photostream/
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old June 26th 12, 01:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Louise in Iowa" nieland1390@mchsidotcom wrote in message
I just finished a quilt for my great niece. It was from Quiltmaker
magazine, and the minute I saw it, I knew exactly who to make it for. Those
monkeys were just so darned cute! Here are a couple of pics if you'd like
to take a look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/louiseiniowa/7444001842/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/louisei...n/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/louisei...n/photostream/
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Love your monkeys!
Barbara in SC

Old June 26th 12, 03:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

How wonderful! Louise, what fabric did you use for the monkeys? Looks like
something that precious baby girl will enjoy touching and I'm wondering if
it was hard/easy to appliqué. Polly

m...

Old June 26th 12, 03:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

The monkeys were made from flannel (except for the eyes, which were
plain ol' cotton). I'm not a huge applique fan, and when I finished the
first one, I was really having second thoughts about continuing. Each
one got easier, though, and I ended up being pretty happy with them by
the time I was done. I just hope the little one enjoys it half as much
as she does her Tumbling Monkeys book!

Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old June 26th 12, 08:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

What a fabulous little quilt. Such cute, fun little monkeys. As you
said, just right for 'someone you know' - we've probably all got someone
who should have a quilt like that gg It can't fail to raise a smile
or three!
..
In message , Louise in Iowa
writes
I just finished a quilt for my great niece. It was from Quiltmaker
magazine, and the minute I saw it, I knew exactly who to make it for.
Those monkeys were just so darned cute! Here are a couple of pics if
you'd like to take a look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/louiseiniowa/7444001842/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/louisei...n/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/louisei...n/photostream/

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old June 26th 12, 02:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 26/06/2012 00:32, Louise in Iowa wrote:
I just finished a quilt for my great niece. It was from Quiltmaker
magazine, and the minute I saw it, I knew exactly who to make it for.
Those monkeys were just so darned cute! Here are a couple of pics if
you'd like to take a look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/louiseiniowa/7444001842/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/louisei...n/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/louisei...n/photostream/

So cute, your great niece is very lucky.

Lizzy

Old June 26th 12, 05:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

That really is cute!
Roberta in D

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:32:51 -0500, Louise in Iowa

Old June 28th 12, 04:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Betsy

On 6/25/2012 4:32 PM, Louise in Iowa wrote:
I just finished a quilt for my great niece. It was from Quiltmaker
magazine, and the minute I saw it, I knew exactly who to make it for.
Those monkeys were just so darned cute! Here are a couple of pics if
you'd like to take a look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/louiseiniowa/7444001842/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/louisei...n/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/louisei...n/photostream/

This is really cute. My 4 year old has been admiring it with me.
The quilting is inspiring me to become a real quilter.

--Betsy

Tumbling Blocks Alice Quilting 24 January 13th 08 07:11 PM
Tumbling Blocks Help Mika Quilting 14 April 18th 07 08:24 PM
Tumbling hmharris[_2_] Quilting 9 April 13th 07 05:52 AM
Sock monkeys RAB/SAB Quilting 9 December 21st 03 05:35 AM
Need tumbling Dr. Sooz Beads 34 July 9th 03 06:38 PM