New Grandson

Old June 6th 12, 05:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

Default New Grandson

Reuben Alexander arrived this morning by c-section. 7lbs.10oz. Our first
Grandchild, and probably our only one. Quilt just finished in time!
Pictures of the quilt will follow when I've taken them!
--
Granny at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside
Old June 6th 12, 05:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

Congrats, Sally! Does the little one live nearby? Will be waiting to see
pics of the quilt!

Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old June 6th 12, 05:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 06/06/2012 17:22, Sally Swindells wrote:
Reuben Alexander arrived this morning by c-section. 7lbs.10oz. Our first
Grandchild, and probably our only one. Quilt just finished in time!
Pictures of the quilt will follow when I've taken them!

Congratulations to all involved in the safe arrival of Reuben Alexander!
I'm sure you will have lots of fun being grandparents.

Lizzy
Old June 6th 12, 06:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Ahh! So he's safely here. I'm so glad for you. I hope all is well
with Mum and baby. Which of the quilts is this one? g Is this his
special one? When are you going to be able to see him? I hope you have
lots of fun for many years.
..
In message , Sally Swindells
writes
Reuben Alexander arrived this morning by c-section. 7lbs.10oz. Our
first Grandchild, and probably our only one. Quilt just finished in
time! Pictures of the quilt will follow when I've taken them!

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old June 6th 12, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Happy for you! Glad baby and mom are OK.
Barbara in SC

Old June 7th 12, 07:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Best kind of news to find as I switch on my computer! Not only do we
want quilt photos, we'd also like one of young Reuben ON the quilt!
Please!
Roberta in D

Old June 8th 12, 09:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

Pictures are now there in the 2012 Quilt section, together with his new
quilt.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk

Old June 8th 12, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

What an adorable baby. I suppose they all are, but, for such a tiny
time, he is just perfect. C-section babies do have the advantage that
they don't get 'squashed'! Do I see your blonde hair?
Thanks for showing us, Sally. He really is a sweetheart - very smiley
effect.
..
In message , Sally Swindells
writes

Old June 10th 12, 01:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Gorgeous baby, gorgeous quilt! Thanks Sally!
Roberta in D

On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 21:40:31 +0100, Sally Swindells
wrote:

Pictures are now there in the 2012 Quilt section, together with his new
quilt.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

On 06/06/2012 17:22, Sally Swindells wrote:
Reuben Alexander arrived this morning by c-section. 7lbs.10oz. Our first
Grandchild, and probably our only one. Quilt just finished in time!
Pictures of the quilt will follow when I've taken them!

OT- My Grandson Barbara[_4_] Needlework 3 February 9th 09 12:11 PM
update on grandson, thanks Marigold Quilting 5 June 27th 08 02:43 PM
OT - I have a new grandson TerriLee in WA \(state\) Quilting 9 June 24th 07 04:59 AM
my first grandson Cathy Quilting 15 February 10th 06 03:26 AM
First Grandson on the way! aeromom Needlework 4 February 17th 04 02:57 PM