OT thanks to all ,, visiting with Ria

Old December 20th 03, 12:36 AM
Ria Van de Velde

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 01:04:57 GMT, (Mirjam
Bruck-Cohen) wrote:

As Ria told you , we met , this time we `closed` the metro , i think
next time we decide to visit a poor place maybe we can `close` some
poverty !!!What do you think RIA ??

Great idea

Ria looks younger every time i see her .. Thank you again for knowing
where to find me !!!

blush

As proffesional weavers we moticed that a big tapestry in the
Exhibition has been restored /repaired by using some wrong colored
part ,,,,,

Somebody was very bad in doing jigsaw puzzles there :-))

Venus in 70 versions curated by Umberto Echo was GREAT ,,,,
I phoned Ria from the airfield , than we were delayed , came home
05.15 in the morning thus lost a night , claened the house and was
overtired to sleep , only last night did i take a GOOOOOd sleep.

You clean before you go to sleep, after traveling for so long? I hope
you are feeling rested now.

We have rain and storm [ took some Belgian rain with me ,, they
wouldn`t miss it .]

O, that is why the sun is shining to brightly today and yesterday.
Thank you! I love it.

bought some books will describe tomorrow ,
Now i am plannig strict work hour for translating/writing book + art .

Husband will be pensioned end of month, Thus the house has to have new
arrangements.

Make sure to save some space:time for YOU.

Juat finnished some books by Great Writers that made me more syre of
my task.
Good night
mirjam

With love from belgium
Ria

riavdv at pandora dot be

Old December 20th 03, 07:53 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Dank je wel RIA , Thank You
It is always a pleasure to meet with you , i hope some day you will
visit me ,,,
mirjam
ps the cleaning , 10 days without me seem to have a bad influence on
the house !!!

Old December 20th 03, 10:55 AM
Cher

Hi Mirjam, so glad you enjoyed your meeting with Ria, seems like you both
had a great time. However I for one, am being totally selfish, and am glad
you are back with us again....

Cheers.....Cher

---

Old December 20th 03, 04:56 PM
Cher

Yeah..??? Well be aware, I just might kidnap you and keep you
here......lol.

Wouldn't it be great if you could visit us though.....I would certainly move
everything else aside to meet up with you.

Cheers......Cher

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote in message
Welll thank you Cher ,,,,, i think... maybe next time i will add 1-2
days to you Island ,, no promises , just some wishes ,
mirjam
On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 07:53:37 GMT, (Mirjam B

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old December 20th 03, 06:38 PM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

Much as I don't like saying "Me too", on this occasion I'll overcome my
reservations and shout "ME TOO!"

--
Love

"Cher" wrote in message
Yeah..??? Well be aware, I just might kidnap you and keep you
here......lol.

Wouldn't it be great if you could visit us though.....I would certainly

move
everything else aside to meet up with you.

Cheers......Cher

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote in message
Welll thank you Cher ,,,,, i think... maybe next time i will add 1-2
days to you Island ,, no promises , just some wishes ,
mirjam
On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 07:53:37 GMT, (Mirjam B

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Sairey's visiting Seattle Donna Dean Quilting 5 August 27th 04 05:53 PM
Visiting ~Barbra~ Yarn 4 November 18th 03 10:59 AM
Visiting Branson, Missouri next week Susan Laity Price Quilting 0 October 28th 03 04:24 PM
Q: Visiting Pforzheim ? Christopher Robert Carlson Jewelry 6 September 12th 03 04:21 AM