Can anyone help me find this fabric?

Old September 22nd 04, 06:43 AM
Terbear

Default Can anyone help me find this fabric?

I know you guys can, that is why I am here! It is a Michael Miller fabric
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/pansy
Thanks

--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old September 22nd 04, 12:14 PM
Shirley.Caylor

I found it at Hancock's of Paducah's website. Here is a link to it

http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/shop...MC1061-LV.html

A bargain at only 3.99 a yard.

Enjoy!

Shirley

Old September 22nd 04, 12:30 PM
Terbear

Thanks so much Shirley! I had found it, yet it was 7.50 or so, and hoped I
could get it for less!!!

--
Teri

Old September 22nd 04, 12:47 PM
Johanna Gibson

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 07:14:51 -0400, "Shirley.Caylor"
wrote:

I found it at Hancock's of Paducah's website. Here is a link to it

http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/shop...MC1061-LV.html

A bargain at only 3.99 a yard.

Enjoy!

Shirley

You have to be careful when ordering from these folks - that's 3.99
for a *half* a yard. They think if they're sneaky and put the price
for halves of yards, you'll think you're getting a great deal (i.e
you'll think it's the price of a *whole* yard). They started this
about a year ago. I'm not impressed.

-- Jo in Scotland
Old September 22nd 04, 01:29 PM
Shirley.Caylor

WOW, I guess I've got to read better. I saw the 3.99 and just assumed
without really reading it. You know the old saying about assumed. I guess
it's true in my case.

Shirley

Old September 22nd 04, 02:14 PM
hellofromsmd

Hi Teri-
I found it he http://tinyurl.com/6sm8c on sale

--Sonya

Old September 22nd 04, 03:08 PM
Boca Jan

oo oo oo Terbear!
I saw this at my local "Rag Shop" for $4.98/yd I believe. And ---- I have a
40% off coupon. Please email me 'cause I can run down there today (only 2
miles away) and get you some if you wish. I will check the coupon, I believe
it is still valid today.

Boca Jan

Old September 22nd 04, 07:08 PM
Pati Cook

Remember that H of P prices fabric by the half yard, not the yard.
So if it is listed at 3.50 it is actually $7 a yard.

Pati, in Phx

"Terbear" wrote in message
I know you guys can, that is why I am here! It is a Michael Miller fabric
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/pansy
Thanks

--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Can't find Needlework =8-O Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 6 April 5th 04 05:34 PM
Where to find Alova fabric in the states? RB Quilting 0 January 31st 04 03:19 AM
Clothing fabric help please Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 22 October 30th 03 10:07 PM
FABRICS on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 05:52 PM
2 down, 4 to go & my fabric talks to me Diana Curtis Quilting 4 August 12th 03 03:40 AM