New stitches back issues - US

Old March 13th 04, 07:53 PM
Meredith

Default New stitches back issues - US

Does anyone know how much ordering a back issue of New Stitches from the
US supplier costs? I lost my sheet with that info, and can't find it
anywhere on the website.

Meredith

Old March 13th 04, 08:17 PM
Jeanine3

Back in the october of 2001 I ordered a back issue from Pamela Saunders,
New Stitches in Georgia. It cost $7.50US plus shipping & handling. It
took, however until the spring of 2002 to receive it, after many
repeated requests by mail. I don't know if this is much help but the
phone number on the letterhead is: 770-832-0641.
Jeanine in Canada

Old March 16th 04, 07:07 AM
Charlene Charette

Keep in mind, if it's one of the out-of-print issues it may sell for
more than the back-order price.

--Charlene

--
A house without books is like a room without windows. -- Horace Mann

--

email perronnelle at earthlink . net

Old March 17th 04, 06:27 AM
Meredith

Ruby, I tried to email you, but it said you were over quota... Drop me
a line, remove the obvious from the email.

Meredith

stitcher wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:53:24 -0500, Meredith
wrote:

Does anyone know how much ordering a back issue of New Stitches from the
US supplier costs? I lost my sheet with that info, and can't find it
anywhere on the website.

Meredith

Meredith if you email me a list, I may have some of the ones you are
looking for. Just did a clear out of magazines. If so I would be happy
to send them to you for the cost of the postage.
Ruby
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment.