Who knows this chart???

Old November 15th 03, 06:01 AM
Thistle 62

Default Who knows this chart???

Iam still kicking myself for not buying this one when I saw it because I cant
remember the designer!!!

OK--so the chart has a picture of a ship in the center (there might be sailors
around). There is a written border all the way around with a verse that has
something to do with books and reading???

Does this sound familiar to ANYONE?

Much help is greatly appreciated!!!

Kim
Old November 15th 03, 01:33 PM
Bmciowa

OK--so the chart has a picture of a ship in the center (there might be
sailors
around). There is a written border all the way around with a verse that has
something to do with books and

Is this it?
http://www.cabbagerose-needlework.co...et=http%3A%2F%
2Fwww.cabbagerose-needlework.com%2Fframes.php%3Fpage%3D1%26category% 3DCros
s-Stitch40%7ECategories%7EShips

Sorry about the horrible long link; for some reason I couldn't cut and paste.
I think the chart's by Earth Threads.

Sara
WIPS: ?

Old November 15th 03, 01:45 PM
Bmciowa

Is this it?
http://www.cabbagerose-needlework.co...et=http%3A%2F%
2Fwww.cabbagerose-needlework.com%2Fframes.php%3Fpage%3D1%26category% 3DCros
s-Stitch40%7ECategories%7EShips

Sorry about the horrible long link; for some reason I couldn't cut and paste.

I think the chart's by Earth Threads.

Sara

Sorry to follow up my own post. I meant AOL wouldn't let me drag and drop, and
the title of the chart is A Ship and a Book.

Sara
WIPS: ?

Old November 15th 03, 02:00 PM
Thistle 62

and
the title of the chart is A Ship and a Book.

Sara

YES! Thanks, Sara!!!

KJ
Old November 15th 03, 02:40 PM
JL Amerson

Over in RCB (rec.crafts.beads) I was told about a site that will shorten
URLs. If you go to www.snurl.com, and enter the long URL (do a copy and
paste), it will produce a much shorter one. I knept seeing the "snurl" site
referenced and it would take me all over the web, especially particular ebay
sites, so I asked out it. It's free and they say they have no "expiration
date".

For example:
http://www.cabbagerose-needlework.co...et=http%3A%2F%
becomes http://snurl.com/3082. And they both take you tothe same place. :-)

Old November 15th 03, 09:19 PM
Gulfskye

OK--so the chart has a picture of a ship in the center (there might be
sailors
around). There is a written border all the way around with a verse that has
something to do with books and reading???

Hey Kim!!!

The design is Ship and a Book by Earth Threads.

Melissa
Old November 15th 03, 11:19 PM
Ericka Kammerer

JL Amerson wrote:

Over in RCB (rec.crafts.beads) I was told about a site that will shorten
URLs. If you go to www.snurl.com, and enter the long URL (do a copy and
paste), it will produce a much shorter one. I knept seeing the "snurl" site
referenced and it would take me all over the web, especially particular ebay
sites, so I asked out it. It's free and they say they have no "expiration
date".

For example:
http://www.cabbagerose-needlework.co...et=http%3A%2F%
becomes http://snurl.com/3082. And they both take you tothe same place. :-)

http://www.tinyurl.com will do the same, as will
a couple of other sites, I believe.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old November 16th 03, 10:38 AM
Thistle 62

Hey Kim!!!

The design is Ship and a Book by Earth Threads.

Melissa

Thanks so much, Melissa! I have it on order!

Kim

January's free chart Jan Eaton Marketplace 0 January 5th 04 09:28 AM
Old Fashioned Radio - chart help Laura K Needlework 0 November 11th 03 09:29 PM
Looking for "Mother and Child" chart BGO'Rourke Needlework 0 August 18th 03 12:31 AM
Missing chart Nancy Poehlmann Needlework 0 July 29th 03 03:52 PM
ISO Monopoly Chart Duchess Marketplace 0 July 26th 03 05:56 PM