Comments from HGTV about Carol Duvall show.

Old February 28th 04, 07:31 PM
Tonja L.

Default Comments from HGTV about Carol Duvall show.

Fimo Bob has contacted HGTV and asked about the rumors of cancelling
the Carol Duvall Show. Here is what Bob told us.
" Recently, I have been hearing rumors that the Carol Duvall Show
has been cancelled by HGTV. In pursuing the stories, I have been
informed that HGTV has not cancelled the show, but neither have they
ordered any new episodes after the current taping. This may be a move
to minimize expenses, but it also leaves the door open for them to
cancel the show.

We should all write to HGTV and let them know that we like the Carol
Duvall Show and that we want them to continue to carry it. We also
need to let them know that do want new episodes as that is the only
way that Carol can inform us of the new products and techniques.

You can e-mail them by going to www.hgtv.com, selecting 'questions'
from the bottom of the main page, then selecting 'viewer services'
from the bottom of the questions page. "

Everyone please do as Bob suggested and email HGTV and tell them we
love Carol and not to cancel the show.
Old February 29th 04, 08:42 PM
Louise

Here's a response that was sent to me, when I wrote to HGTV about this
subject:
"Thank you for your e-mail concerning the Carol Duvall Show. Carol's show
has not been cancelled by HGTV. Carol will be going into the studio in
February, 2004 to tape new episodes which are tentatively scheduled to air
during the 4th quarter of 2004 (October - December). Carol's older episodes
will continue to air on our sister network, DIY. Hope this helps and thank
you for your interest."
HGTV Viewer Services

"Tonja L." wrote in message
om...
Fimo Bob has contacted HGTV and asked about the rumors of cancelling
the Carol Duvall Show. Here is what Bob told us.
" Recently, I have been hearing rumors that the Carol Duvall Show
has been cancelled by HGTV. In pursuing the stories, I have been
informed that HGTV has not cancelled the show, but neither have they
ordered any new episodes after the current taping. This may be a move
to minimize expenses, but it also leaves the door open for them to
cancel the show.

snip

Old March 2nd 04, 05:19 PM
Lily

I got the same response. I asked them about it when they moved her
show to a different time slot.

Lily

"Louise" wrote in message ...
Here's a response that was sent to me, when I wrote to HGTV about this
subject:
"Thank you for your e-mail concerning the Carol Duvall Show. Carol's show
has not been cancelled by HGTV. Carol will be going into the studio in
February, 2004 to tape new episodes which are tentatively scheduled to air
during the 4th quarter of 2004 (October - December). Carol's older episodes
will continue to air on our sister network, DIY. Hope this helps and thank
you for your interest."
HGTV Viewer Services

om...

Show Report Gwacie Beads 3 January 18th 05 06:21 AM
My show on Friday - a few pics of items - comments? Kandice Seeber Beads 48 November 11th 04 09:51 PM
Lets get Sarajane on Carol Duvall!! Diana Curtis Polymer Clay 3 November 18th 03 03:52 PM
Katherine Dewey on Carol Duvall -- Cool! Sherry Bailey Polymer Clay 1 November 15th 03 12:24 AM
Stuff shown on Carol Duvall yesterday... SmartAlecBlonde4 Beads 5 August 9th 03 05:41 AM