Sharing my blue set

Old August 22nd 03, 02:55 AM
Lisa Caryl

Default Sharing my blue set

Hi everyone,
I made this set yesterday since I didn't have much time on the 'puter. It's
amazing what one can get done without distractions! Anyhoo, I plan to wear
it on my trip to New Hampshire next month when I visit my friend LN. Lol...I
even planned the length of the necklace to go with the shirt I intend to
wear with the jewelry. Does anyone else ever do that when you design a
necklace for yourself?

I'll post a direct link, but I'm not sure if that works with picturetrails.
If not, folow the link below my name. The set is in album 10, Jewelry and
Beads http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...697&uid=417596

--
Lisa Caryl
http://www.picturetrails.com/quiltygurl

remove the obvious to reply

Old August 22nd 03, 03:18 AM
laura

That's really pretty, Lisa And yes, I do plan lengths if I'm making
something to go with something specific. I make a lot of chokers, too,
because I wear T-shirts often.

Laura

Old August 22nd 03, 03:29 AM
Lisa Caryl

Thanks Laura!
I enjoyed looking at your earrings, too! Very pretty!
Lisa :-)

Old August 22nd 03, 03:30 AM
Lisa Caryl

Lol...dangle all those participles you want. I'm no English teacher!
Thanks Di!
Lisa :-)
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Very pretty, thanks for sharing!
Seems to me it would make sense to plan around a garment that you knew

youd
wear something you made with... um.. i think i just dangled one of those
darn participles... but you know what i mean.. thats how i plan to do it!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old August 22nd 03, 04:41 PM
Carol in SLC

I made this set yesterday since I didn't have much time on the 'puter.

VERY pretty!!!

Carol in SLC
New jewelry: http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hillrose.jpg
Old August 22nd 03, 05:42 PM
Lisa Caryl

Thank You Carol!
I clicked on your link as well. I love your neckace! Pink and green is my
favorite color combination.

Old August 22nd 03, 09:06 PM
Christina Peterson

Jewelry for an outfit I do, but shoes to go with one outfit? Actually, I've
been know to buy shoes I don't even like, if only they'll fit! I probably
have a dozen pair of shoes. Half I can wear for a couple hours. The other
half include the few boots, sandals, and shoes that fit.

Tina (or is that poor Tina)

"Jewitch" wrote in message

I make lots of things to go with something specific, just like I buy
shoes to go with one out fit! Don't we all?

Jewitch

Old August 22nd 03, 09:43 PM
saucy

Do you have a problem with your feet? I do, even though I'm not that long
in years. I've had feet problems since my late 20's and only buy quality
shoes. Even if they are ugly, they wear well and I can now walk for hours
when before I couldn't walk two minutes. Ariats are great, but expensive.
You can also get good shoes from Natulizer that have eurosoles in them.
Those are the ultimate!

Old August 22nd 03, 11:58 PM
Dr. Sooz

I even planned the length of the necklace to go with the shirt I intend to
wear with the jewelry. Does anyone else ever do that when you design a
necklace for yourself?

Oh hell yeah! Always! And BTW -- you don't want that necklace. Keep the
earrings and stuff, but send that piece-of-trash necklace that you DON'T WANT
to ME.

~~
Sooz
-------
I don't really like sex anymore. I have jewelry now. ~ Heidi Fleiss
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A through Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

Feel like sharing this laura Beads 5 August 22nd 03 06:22 PM
OT - feel like sharing this, too! Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 5 August 22nd 03 03:49 AM