mini plants

Old February 8th 04, 07:24 AM
Metis-Artist

Default mini plants

Can anyone direct me to a good site where I can learn how to make acurate 1"
scale plants?

Old February 8th 04, 12:20 PM
havana bill & holly

You could use Google to search for sites. Also check out the Archives at
www.smallstuff-digest.com .

Old February 10th 04, 11:36 PM
Carol

Can anyone direct me to a good site where I can learn how to make acurate

1"
scale plants?

You might want to think about signing up for a class at a dollhouse show if
there are any in your area.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com

Old March 10th 04, 06:27 PM
Michelle

Theres an easy way to make them. take a twist tie and strip the tape off
it. then get 1in wide masking tape and keepint the wire straight, fold it
over the wire long ways. you should have a two inch strip or so with a wire
running right down the middle. now paint it green, whatever shade you want.
clip the sides to form leaves, ferns work well and look nice, but you can
make them any shape you want to. make several for a houseplant, put in a
mini pot and put a little clay in the bottom to stick the leaves into. i
have made several of these and if you'd like i can make some more and take
pics as i go. if this isnt clear enough. they do turn out fantastic
though, and with the wire, and tape, are easily shaped. looks very real
too.
michelle

Old March 11th 04, 03:17 PM
Cathy Weeks

"Michelle" wrote in message . com...
Theres an easy way to make them. take a twist tie and strip the tape off
it. then get 1in wide masking tape and keepint the wire straight, fold it
over the wire long ways. you should have a two inch strip or so with a wire
running right down the middle. now paint it green, whatever shade you want.
clip the sides to form leaves, ferns work well and look nice, but you can
make them any shape you want to. make several for a houseplant, put in a
mini pot and put a little clay in the bottom to stick the leaves into. i
have made several of these and if you'd like i can make some more and take
pics as i go. if this isnt clear enough. they do turn out fantastic
though, and with the wire, and tape, are easily shaped. looks very real
too.

Do you have a website with pictures? I followed your description
fairly well, but I'd love to see examples.

Thanks,

Cathy Weeks
Old March 15th 04, 02:52 AM
Michelle

ni i dont... but i can take some and put them up on yahoo. we have room
there. did it work for you? i thought they turned out great that way... :P
and you can SHAPE them lol
"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
om...

. com...

Old March 16th 04, 10:39 PM
Cathy Weeks

"Michelle" wrote in message . com...
ni i dont... but i can take some and put them up on yahoo. we have room
there. did it work for you? i thought they turned out great that way... :P
and you can SHAPE them

I haven't tried it yet... but will. I'm going to try cutting down the
pre-made strips of Ivy first, to see how it looks.

Cathy Weeks

Mini BIC Lighter cover blank : where can I find that ? Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 3 January 29th 05 05:30 PM
AD: NEW 3-D Mini Pagoda Pattern, On Sale for it's introduction T2945 Beads 0 July 17th 04 09:36 PM
mini masks Sjpolyclay Beads 12 November 1st 03 08:23 PM
Droolworthy Beads Mini list Kandice Seeber Beads 12 August 3rd 03 06:42 PM
Hello, we are having a sale on our 4-piece mini Victorain living room set. TomKat Doll Houses 0 August 1st 03 05:34 AM