AD: Seed Bead Jewelry from the from the Frozen Wilderness!

Old January 15th 04, 10:45 PM
Arondelle

Default AD: Seed Bead Jewelry from the from the Frozen Wilderness!

Well, ladies and gentlemen -- I've finally done it. I've posted 4 items
on eBay for your consideration: the Pine Cones Necklace set, the Pine
Needles Vessel, the Evening in Paris set and the Black Magic Brooch.

http://snipurl.com/3usr

AAAARGH! I'm soooo nervous! If any of you eBay veterans would like to
critique my postings, I'd be much obliged for the help. :-)

To email me, empty the pond with a net
Visit Arondelle's Dream Worlds at: http://www.arondelle.com
Read my Blog: http://www.angelfire.com/blog/arondelle/index.html

Old January 15th 04, 10:58 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Well, since you asked...

You need larger pictures so that folks can see the incredible detail of
these pieces! Also, instead of putting just a coin in there for scale, lay a
ruler there as well. One that shows English and Metric, preferably.

Lovely work...good luck!!

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Old January 15th 04, 11:05 PM
DreamBeadr

Well, I have a few points.
One is that I think you need to have a larger photo/s. Maybe a nice close-up
of the central pieces.

You might also consider mention more about the stitch/es that you used. Play
the pieces up a little more.

And....are you really sure you are ready to only get $15 for that cool pinecone
set?
I think you are worth more than that!

I think your layout is very nice. It loaded quickly for me, and my eye was
drawn right to the beadwork and not stuff you weren't selling, like that
background. ;o)

Beki...off to bid a much nicer price on at least one of your auctions, and
hoping someone comes along to help bump them up. =o)
http://www.whimbeads.com
Old January 15th 04, 11:16 PM
Harry

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:45:11 GMT, Arondelle wrote:

Well, ladies and gentlemen -- I've finally done it. I've posted 4 items
on eBay for your consideration: the Pine Cones Necklace set, the Pine
Needles Vessel, the Evening in Paris set and the Black Magic Brooch.

http://snipurl.com/3usr

AAAARGH! I'm soooo nervous! If any of you eBay veterans would like to
critique my postings, I'd be much obliged for the help. :-)

Try and relx and take a deep breath... are you relaxed?
By just what I can see as in 5 beautiful pine cones... I know I would
not have listed below a $49 starting bid. I know just each pine cone
HAS to be worth a min of $10 each? I am no expert, but I do wish I
had more finances so I could bid. They are beautiful.
I sell seashells! lol

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old January 15th 04, 11:20 PM
Beadbimbo

Well, I agree with what's been said. Especially the picture of the Evening
in Paris Set. It just doesn't show up well. I love the dichro brooch
though!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old January 15th 04, 11:26 PM
MargieK

wrote:

Well, ladies and gentlemen -- I've finally done it. I've posted 4 items
on eBay for your consideration: the Pine Cones Necklace set, the Pine
Needles Vessel, the Evening in Paris set and the Black Magic Brooch.

http://snipurl.com/3usr

I love them all but couldn't take a pass on your Evening in Paris set.

Your ad was clear and concise. The picture needs to show the detailed
work you did. I also like Beki's suggestion of stating the stitch you
used.

Best wishes.
--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old January 15th 04, 11:37 PM
Dr. Sooz

And....are you really sure you are ready to only get $15 for that cool
pinecone
set?
I think you are worth more than that!

Oh my god! Only $15?!?!?!? ~~sound of running feet, off to eBay~~

Are you crazy?!?!?!?
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 16th 04, 12:08 AM
Anne Dumka

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Well, since you asked...

You need larger pictures so that folks can see the incredible detail
of these pieces! Also, instead of putting just a coin in there for
scale, lay a ruler there as well. One that shows English and
Metric, preferably.

Lovely work...good luck!!

I don't know what the problem is, but the pictures are much larger than
what came out on the postings. I fiddled with the first one for half an
hour, but it wouldn't go to its actual size.

Do you suppose this has something to do with using the eBay picture uploads?

Arondelle

Old January 16th 04, 12:13 AM
Harry

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 00:08:40 GMT, Anne Dumka wrote:

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Well, since you asked...

You need larger pictures so that folks can see the incredible detail
of these pieces! Also, instead of putting just a coin in there for
scale, lay a ruler there as well. One that shows English and
Metric, preferably.

Lovely work...good luck!!

I don't know what the problem is, but the pictures are much larger than
what came out on the postings. I fiddled with the first one for half an
hour, but it wouldn't go to its actual size.

Do you suppose this has something to do with using the eBay picture uploads?

Arondelle

You have to check the Supersize box for a larger photo, if you uploaded a large photo.

Old January 16th 04, 12:15 AM
MargieK

wrote:

Do you suppose this has something to do with using the eBay picture uploads?

It's possible. I remember having problems with them too. I wonder if
a hosting site is better?

I've seen some artists include URLs that link to site with bigger and
better pictures but I'm not sure if that is desirable. I don't mind
but I'm probably the worse one to give opinions on this sort of thing
because of that. I have infinite patience for looking at pics and
clicking URLs and waiting for loads and downloads.

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t