I know this sounds crazy

Old July 27th 03, 12:12 AM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Default I know this sounds crazy

Just an idea....If someone needs an idea for a gift for a
baby..for any baby...a worm could be good. Worm...You must
not understand me wrong now. First you cast
on..uummmm...well, let's say 30 stitches. Then you knit as
long as you want to. Then you bind off. Then you sew the
long side and the other short side (if you knit with 2
needles) and then just put the soft stuff in and close the
hole. That is the case. I am not so good in this...but I
have done one or 2 of those to Inka. She liked them...at
least that is what Dad told me.
Best: Pirjo

Old July 27th 03, 12:19 AM
Brian D

Hi there Pirjo:

Those are a great idea. I've knit a few of them myself, usually using all of
my left over yarn.
I don't give mine to the kids though I use them to block the cold that comes
in through the bottom of our gas fireplace when it is not being used. They
also work great to keep the cold out at the bottom of doors too.

Donna from Ontario, Canada (near Niagara Falls)

Old July 27th 03, 02:20 AM
Karen

That sounds very interesting! What do you use to stuff them with?

"Pirjo Ilvesvuori" wrote in message
Just an idea....If someone needs an idea for a gift for a
baby..for any baby...a worm could be good. Worm...You must
not understand me wrong now. First you cast
on..uummmm...well, let's say 30 stitches. Then you knit as
long as you want to. Then you bind off. Then you sew the
long side and the other short side (if you knit with 2
needles) and then just put the soft stuff in and close the
hole. That is the case. I am not so good in this...but I
have done one or 2 of those to Inka. She liked them...at
least that is what Dad told me.
Best: Pirjo

odd.. maybe crazy question Don T Jewelry 8 August 9th 04 08:52 AM
backstage textiles BDS2pds Needlework 61 May 3rd 04 10:50 PM
FA: Sounds Of Nature Photo Frame NIB - $4 Disgo Marketplace 0 February 16th 04 03:37 PM