Is my Daughter-in-law right???

Old January 31st 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Lee[_2_]

Default WARNING!

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:24:16 -0500, Mary Fisher wrote
(in article ):

"BEI Design" wrote in message
. ..

Mary Fisher wrote:
"BEI Design" wrote
in message
. ..

"Veronica in LA." frothed
in message

sigh

Who do they think they're fooling?

If they change pseudonyms, they hope to fool newbies and the like.

Well, yebbut who's going to take such a question seriously? Surely people
should be able to make up their own minds about colour!

Unless they're not very bright of course ...

Mary

A lurker here.

A little late to change the color anyway so as suggested, stupid question.

I opened that site once. I learned not to open posts that have not been
replied to in a popular group such as this but I am still so glad for the
warnings.

Thanks.

Lee

rarebirdyatverizondotnet

Park Ridge, NJ

Old February 1st 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Joy Beeson

Default Is my Daughter-in-law right??? DO NOT OPEN!!!

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:20:35 -0600, "SewVeryCreative"
wrote:

Don't. Even. Think. About. It.

Really.

Score one for Comcast! I did not see the original post.

Joy Beeson
--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/ -- sewing
Old February 1st 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

Lee wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:24:16 -0500, Mary Fisher wrote
(in article
):

"BEI Design"
wrote in message
. ..

Mary Fisher wrote:
"BEI Design"
wrote
in message
. ..

"Veronica in LA."
frothed
in message

sigh

Who do they think they're fooling?

If they change pseudonyms, they hope to fool newbies
and the like.

Well, yebbut who's going to take such a question
seriously? Surely people should be able to make up
their own minds about colour!

Unless they're not very bright of course ...

Mary

A lurker here.

A little late to change the color anyway so as suggested,
stupid question.

And yet, "we who sew" are so willing to help out other
sewists, we jump at the chance to provide suggestions and
often open links provided by newbies with all sorts of
questions. That's why this particular pervert is so
insidious, he preys on our generosity of spirit.

I opened that site once. I learned not to open posts that
have not been replied to in a popular group such as this
but I am still so glad for the warnings.

Thanks.

You're welcome.

Beverly

Old February 1st 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Mary Fisher

"SewVeryCreative" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"BEI Design" wrote in message
. ..
Well, yebbut who's going to take such a question seriously? Surely people
should be able to make up their own minds about colour!

Unless they're not very bright of course ...

Really ... I think that saying that is just going beyond the "pale!"

(Sorry for the lame-o joke ... but this thread is just making me think too
much about color ... and then YOU said "bright!" LOL!)

AH! Someone twigged :-)

Mary