Quilt Window

Old August 3rd 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Default Quilt Window

During the month of August, our Little Balkans Quilt Guild has 2 display
windows in the municipal auditorium where our quilt show will be held over
Labor Day.

Another woman and I went yesterday and decorated the windows - one with
miniatures we gather up and one with our challenge blocks from this year.

I think they turned out really cute and colorful.

If you like, you can see them at

http://community.webshots.com/user/cindypucci

Cindy

Old August 4th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Connie[_2_]

In article , teleflora
wrote:

During the month of August, our Little Balkans Quilt Guild has 2 display
windows in the municipal auditorium where our quilt show will be held over
Labor Day.

Another woman and I went yesterday and decorated the windows - one with
miniatures we gather up and one with our challenge blocks from this year.

I think they turned out really cute and colorful.

If you like, you can see them at

http://community.webshots.com/user/cindypucci

Cindy

Absolutely adorable!! I love the placement in the miniatures window
(VERY graphically attractive!) and the bears are cute enough to cuddle
even without the quilting!

Will you share pics of the quilt after it's been quilted??

--
Happy quilting & quilty hugs!!
Connie

I've started a FREE eZine ... and I've posted *LOTS* of free applique patterns!
Check it out!
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com/ ----- It's BACK!! AND they APOLOGIZED!
LOL!
Old August 4th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Why, yes I will, Connie! And thanks for the kind words. We stuffed as many
quilts into that window that we could.

Cindy

"Connie" wrote in message
et...

Old August 4th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Connie[_2_]

In article , teleflora
wrote:

Why, yes I will, Connie! And thanks for the kind words. We stuffed as many
quilts into that window that we could.

Well, let me say that ya'll did an AWESOME job! Your LQS oughta hire
you for decorating!

Cindy

"Connie" wrote in message
et...

Old August 4th 07, 03:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Very nicely done, Cindy. Thanks for sharing!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 4th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Deanna in Virginia

Cindy,
A very nice job. It is so cute. Nice way to display the minis.

Deanna

Old August 5th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

"Deanna in Virginia" wrote in message
oups.com...

Cindy,
A very nice job. It is so cute. Nice way to display the minis.

Deanna

I know! I wish I could bring them all home with me and hang them on my
wall.

Cindy

Old August 8th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Deanna in Virginia

Cindy, wouldn't that be something. There are so many quilt ones.

Deanna

FA:: Cathedral Window (Quilt) by Laura Nownes, 1991 TPB Number1Fred Marketplace 0 May 25th 06 02:13 AM
FA: Cathedral Window (Quilt) by Laura Nownes, 1991 TPB Number1Fred Marketplace 0 May 16th 06 11:27 PM
EQ and Dove in the Window Susan Laity Price Quilting 4 March 25th 06 03:11 PM
Window Cleaner Maine-iac Rose Quilting 0 February 12th 04 04:12 AM
Doing a window Angie Glass 1 August 15th 03 06:10 PM