projects---what are YOU working on?

Old May 29th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Default projects---what are YOU working on?

we've all got a bunch, and thats just what we're admitting to......

sometimes they coalesce and come together, particularly when others are
involved, like with swaps. Swaps are fun, and a great way to accumulate a
collection of objects as well as techniques. The miniature quilt store
"Pieces" that I'm making is being stocked partly by me, but also by many
others who've donated a bolt or a dozen or somewhere in between...each set
of "fabric designs" will be part of a sampler of all the different
techniques and color variations and styles that thrive out there in the
hands of polymer clay artists. You can see more about it on the store page
at my website.

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art