Quick note from Noreen

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 3rd 03, 05:13 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default Quick note from Noreen

Hi RCTY! I've spent entirely too much time on the internet or in
front of the computer these past few days, and am paying dearly for it
with my eyes and with my wrist.
We have a 'showing' of the house Thursday, so I need to do some
tidying up... and I think a day away from the computer is in order.
Last night was a sleepless night, I was UP until 4:30 am 'ish', and
slept in till about 8:30 am 'ish'.
I've actually gotten a callous from my mousepad, and my cysts are
acting up. My eyes feel like sandpaper, even with my glasses on I'm
squinting to see the TV clearly and squinting to read.
Good thing I can knit the DGd's bootsocks without really looking.
Pollen and mold are affecting my eyes as well, but I think a short
break is in order. You all know me tho, I'll manage to sneak in.
News on my Mom: although she still can't 'feel' with the right hand,
she IS managing to 'use' it somewhat. Funny, she never came right out
and told her physical therapist that she's a knitter/crocheteer until
I pointed it out to her when we saw her in June... the therapist said
"this changes everything, Geegee!" and put her on a different program!
She's progressed a lot since then, and her confidence is improving.
She still gets depressed.... but my DH has been really a rock for
her... where she won't take advice from me or my sister (the RN), she
listens to Don!
Hugs,
Noreen
who didn't mean to ramble.