OT Just giving the server a good solid kick

Old December 11th 13, 05:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Default OT Just giving the server a good solid kick

It seems I can be an OP, but I cannot post within a thread at the moment.

Grrr!

Still trying to figure out Shawn. He must have seen somebody write it
else how could he have spelled it?

KT if your button situation is not resolved, I am a compulsive buyer of
button jars and would be willing to have a look to see if I have anything
suitable. It is amazing what you find in button jars, and while I am not
certain I have any dolly buttons in my hoard, it seems I ought too. I
sort by size, color, and material, so it wouldn't be too dire a task to
look.

NightMist
Old December 11th 13, 03:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KT in Mich[_2_]

Default OT Just giving the server a good solid kick == got my buttons!

I am so grateful for all the offers I received on my search for
buttons! Ginger, who is on this list, sent me a packet of the small
black buttons and they are just "right." Now I can make those cute
animals! Strange that your hoarding buttons seems to be catchy. I
find myself looking at buttons at all the stores and web sites now.
And I don't even need any!

I hope that I can help someone on this list some day!

KT.

Old December 12th 13, 04:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

For anyone needed little tiny white/opaque buttons - got those in spades! Musta been from my dad's work shirts collar buttons. Would make a great stamen bunch in a basket WUH with flowers?

Ginger in CA
still thinking some day to do a basket WUH with yo-yo flowers using my mother's buttons in the center.

"NightMist" wrote in message

KT if your button situation is not resolved, I am a compulsive buyer

of

button jars and would be willing to have a look to see if I have

anything

suitable. It is amazing what you find in button jars, and while I

am not

certain I have any dolly buttons in my hoard, it seems I ought too.

sort by size, color, and material, so it wouldn't be too dire a task

look.

NightMist

I ought to kick myself (some OT) Musicmaker Quilting 6 August 10th 06 03:22 PM
kick pleat in skirt Jean Asson Needlework 1 August 26th 05 04:08 PM
need a kick Roberta Zollner Quilting 10 March 25th 05 04:14 PM
Kick Wheels Vivian Pottery 0 September 12th 04 04:50 PM
Anyone use a York Kick Wheel? Clayslinger Pottery 1 December 30th 03 04:14 PM