This will drive you nuts -- totally OT

Old October 17th 05, 10:15 PM
Jere Williams

Default This will drive you nuts -- totally OT

Subject: a puzzle to solve

http://www.brl.ntt.co.jp/people/hara/fly.swf

--
Jere

Old October 17th 05, 10:26 PM
Pat Dumas

That was fun! Thanks for the link!

Old October 17th 05, 10:56 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/17/05 5:15 PM, in article ,
"Jere Williams" wrote:

http://www.brl.ntt.co.jp/people/hara/fly.swf

--
Jere

It was fun, not that hard!

Cheryl

Old October 17th 05, 10:58 PM
Jere Williams

Spoilsport. I couldn't do it, it made me to anxious.

Try this one:

http://www.widro.com/throwpaper.html

--
Jere

Old October 17th 05, 11:10 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Much tougher!

Old October 17th 05, 11:32 PM
Pat P

"Jere Williams" wrote in message

http://www.brl.ntt.co.jp/people/hara/fly.swf

--
Jere

Only took about 20 seconds - but fun. Certainly different! Any more?

Pat P

Old October 17th 05, 11:35 PM
Pat P

"Jere Williams" wrote in message
Spoilsport. I couldn't do it, it made me to anxious.

Try this one:

http://www.widro.com/throwpaper.html

--
Jere

Frustrating! Couldn`t get it in at all! Could you?

Pat P

Old October 18th 05, 12:45 AM
Cheryl Isaak

I get 2 or 3 in row and that's it!
Cheryl

Old October 18th 05, 12:52 AM
Lucille

"Pat P" wrote in message

"Jere Williams" wrote in message
Spoilsport. I couldn't do it, it made me to anxious.

Try this one:

http://www.widro.com/throwpaper.html

--
Jere

Frustrating! Couldn`t get it in at all! Could you?

Pat P

The puzzle I did quickly. This one the best I could do was 2. Not great,
but fun
Lucille