pics of snowball dilemma....suggestions?

Old November 24th 03, 08:18 PM
Chipper

Default pics of snowball dilemma....suggestions?

A picture's worth a thousand words....Check out 'snowball dilemma' when you
have time. Sometimes the first impression presents an obvious solution.
Whaddya think???
Should I let the kitties rearrange it?
The blocks are along the side.
Thanks!
chipper

--
http://home.triad.rr.com/chip16/

Old November 24th 03, 09:11 PM
Monique Reed

I like it all except the striped fabric--to me it seems a little out
of place. I like not having all the blocks turned the same way.
That's cute.

Monique in TX.

Old November 24th 03, 09:46 PM
Diana Curtis

I like it! Its got charm and pizzazz.. tho I agree with Monique that the
stripes are a bit out of place. Go bold.. have fun.. this will be an
interesting quilt!
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
. com...

Old November 24th 03, 11:13 PM
Patti

Hullo Chipper
I'm afraid I don't like the striped fabric with those blocks. I can see
some of the right colours there, but it doesn't seem to 'fit'.
I do like the on point setting with the strip background. I also like
the blocks on the dark, flowery background.
..
In article , Chipper
writes
A picture's worth a thousand words....Check out 'snowball dilemma' when you
have time. Sometimes the first impression presents an obvious solution.
Whaddya think???
Should I let the kitties rearrange it?
The blocks are along the side.
Thanks!
chipper

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old November 25th 03, 12:54 AM
Clooniff

I agree with the others--the stripe just doesn't cut it. I'm also not too
sure about the solid looking yellow--it again doesn't gel with the prints.
It sort of stands up and shouts.

Betty in CT

. com...

Old November 25th 03, 01:11 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Chipper" wrote:

A picture's worth a thousand words....Check out 'snowball dilemma' when you
have time. Sometimes the first impression presents an obvious solution.
Whaddya think???
Should I let the kitties rearrange it?
The blocks are along the side.
Thanks!
chipper

I must admit I agree with the others who've said they didn't much care
for the stripe. But I do love the on-point setting, especially with the
stripes you've used for the setting triangles!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net
Old November 25th 03, 01:32 AM
frood

Unlike the other responses, I do like the striped fabric. However, it is a
bit static, and draws attention to itself. If you used it on the diagonal,
that might fix it. Or, if you replaced some of the sashing with the striped
fabric, that would work, too. This would be instead of where it is. You
could even try mixing up whether the stripes went crosswise or lengthwise on
the sashing.

I do like the different sections of the quilt. It looks very balanced yet
lively.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

. com...

Old November 25th 03, 03:33 AM
Sharon Harper

On point setting is lovely but as others have said - ditch the stripes.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
"Clooniff" wrote in message
I agree with the others--the stripe just doesn't cut it. I'm also not too
sure about the solid looking yellow--it again doesn't gel with the prints.
It sort of stands up and shouts.

Betty in CT

. com...

Pics of beads and things Carla Beads 26 December 8th 04 03:33 AM
My show on Friday - a few pics of items - comments? Kandice Seeber Beads 48 November 11th 04 10:51 PM
Floss usage experiment. Suggestions. F.James Cripwell Needlework 0 July 22nd 04 03:15 PM
New & Improved Pics are now up Marissa Undercofler Beads 11 February 1st 04 09:15 AM
"Removable" decoupage panel suggestions?... Steven General Crafting 2 August 31st 03 12:57 AM