new pictures up

Old August 11th 09, 03:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default new pictures up

I have finally got the last 5 necklaces I have made on my web site.
There are 3 crocheted wire ones.
One made from a design out of bead and button that is supposed to be a
bracelet.
The other made form beads in my stash.
Hugs

Shirley

Websters below
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 13th 09, 04:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Lovely! I really like how the necklace from bracelet came out, as well
as the floral clasp on the necklace with the large beads, nicely done.

Barb

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old August 13th 09, 06:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Many thanks Barbara.
Hugs
Shirley.
PS give my handsome lad a hug from me.

In message , Barbara Forbes-Lyons
writes

Old August 19th 09, 05:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Carla

Shirley,

I'm oohing and aahing over the pearl necklace/coral technique. Just
stunning!

Cheers,
Carla

Old August 19th 09, 06:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Thanks Carla.
I bought a cream lace top that has a V-neck.
However I am always aware of my bypass scar so the necklace fills the
V-neck in beautifully.
It was Jerri who set me of on that technique. I got the book from the
library.
Jerri was having problems getting RCB. They got a new computer and since
then have not been able to get us.
Hugs
Shirley

In message
,
Carla writes

Old November 4th 09, 12:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
JanG

I am trying this out as hopefully my son has got me back on the
newsgroup. Nice pictures, Shirley

Cheers, Jan
Old November 4th 09, 07:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Welcome back Jan. Lovely to see you here.
Do you want to send me your picture as well.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , JanG
writes

Old November 5th 09, 02:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
JanG

Just wait a while Shirley, I am losing weight because of gallstones and
have an op planned for 18 of this month. After that I will feel so much
better.
I cannot eat anything with fat so breakfast is porridge, lunch veg soup
and dinner steamed veges and a very small piece of fish, Drink, boiled
water. Festive fare is of no interest-pain is a great motivator.

Bead talk. I did get to the Bead and Button show and loved every
minute. I did a course with Sherry Serafini and am creating wondrous
brooches with fringes where a cord can go through to make necklaces.
Very time consuming but fun. Missed out on a glass casting course
locally but my friend who had it at her studio has all the material for a
one on one when I am better.

I have so many ideas but no energy so am thrilled I can read the
newsgroup again.

Cheers, Jan
Old November 5th 09, 07:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , JanG
writes
[...]

Sorry to hear of your sickness.
I too have a large gallstone that they will not remove because of my
severe heart condition. Fortunately it does not trouble me.
Good thing because it could be life or death situation.

The brooches sound wonderful, any chance of some pictures.

I am waiting for some beads coming though post but alas there is a
postmen's strike on for a few days.

Also means DH will not be getting the cards sent for our 55th emerald
wedding anniversary tomorrow.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

New pictures Shillelagh Yarn 10 September 18th 06 05:31 PM
Pictures Joy Yarn 8 April 1st 06 01:45 PM
Pictures Pictures/Embroidery album dreamboat Quilting 5 September 26th 04 02:51 PM
new pictures Dr. Quilter Quilting 2 March 11th 04 02:20 PM
CROSSPOSTED - new pictures, even some quilt pictures!! CNYstitcher Quilting 0 December 28th 03 05:55 AM