Mystery Quilts Super Bowl Sunday

Old February 3rd 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default Mystery Quilts Super Bowl Sunday

Do any of you know of any Super Bowl Sunday Mystery Quilts being offered
this year?

Thanks
Butterfly (Butterfly For President)

Old February 3rd 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL

"Butterflywings" wrote:

Do any of you know of any Super Bowl Sunday Mystery Quilts being offered
this year?

Thanks
Butterfly (Butterfly For President)

There is one he

http://www.quiltbug.com/cotb.htm

I did one of hers last year. It was easy to follow.

Mary
Old February 3rd 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KI Graham

Here's one:
http://www.quiltbug.com/cotb.htm

All scrappy, too which might help with the New Years Resolution for some
folks.
--
Kim Graham
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham

Old February 3rd 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

I have tried a couple times to see the Scrapdash - Corn on the Cob quilt,
and all I get are the requirements. Is it something I am doing?

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Here's one:

Old February 3rd 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Since it is a Mystery project, perhaps the designer
will just post the steps one at a time ... not the
whole quilt. Just like one gets at the quilt guild.
PAT

Old February 3rd 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL

"Boca Jan" wrote:

I have tried a couple times to see the Scrapdash - Corn on the Cob quilt,
and all I get are the requirements. Is it something I am doing?

That is all that is available just now. The instructions will be
posted starting Sunday at 10 am EST. I believe she plans to post
every hour.

Mary
Old February 3rd 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Default Not so mysterious Mystery Quilts Super Bowl Sunday

Howdy!

I you simply MUST have the mystery solved before you begin g
see this pattern:
http://www.quiltbus.com/ssbmystery.htm

Otherwise, http://www.quiltbug.com/cotb.htm
shhhhhh: it's a mystery. VBG

Ragmop/Sandy

On 2/3/07 12:07 PM, in article
, "Boca Jan"

Old February 4th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bonnie NJ

But the mystery quilt says it will be an easy lap quilt 47" x 56", not a
table runner.
--
Bonnie
NJ

Old February 4th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL

Debbi in SO CA wrote:

Is that last year's mystery?

Debbi in SO CA

Sandy Ellison wrote:
Howdy!

I you simply MUST have the mystery solved before you begin g
see this pattern:
http://www.quiltbus.com/ssbmystery.htm

Otherwise, http://www.quiltbug.com/cotb.htm
shhhhhh: it's a mystery. VBG

Ragmop/Sandy

I think so. It does not match the initial requirements for this year.

Mary